Catering Coordinators work in restaurants, hotels, universities, clubs, resorts, private settings, and freelance too.
Their primary job is to manage food service operations at weddings, parties and other events.
It is vital for a catering coordinator to possess some knowledge of food and beverage to be able to coordinate these services well.
The following resume sample will help you build your resume and obtain a catering coordinator job.
Catering Coordinator Resume Sample
8 Clifton Avenue, Baltimore, MD 25103
P: (000) 999-9149, E: sophia @ email . com
Track record of success in the foodservice industry and excellent customer service skills.
Uniquely qualified catering professional with over 8 years of varied experience in supervision, direction, and coordination of the day to day catering operations. Highly skilled in coordinating successful internal and external catering events. Efficiently manages activities of catering functions about setup, transportation, and other logistics.
• Catering and Service standards maintenance
• Inventory and supply management
• Catering deliveries
• Compliance with protocols and procedures
• Serving techniques and standards
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Organized and carried out catering services for three events simultaneously within the hotel, all three being huge successes.
• Trained and placed 5 chefs in record time for an event that demanded Cantonese food.
Hilton Suites – Baltimore, MD | 2012 – Present
• Handle catering inquiries and develop catering programs to suit individual needs.
• Book reservations and discuss menus with clients.
• Assist in sales promotions by providing accurate data.
• Maintain filing system and records
• Handle client problems and complaints.
• Provide training services to chefs and hosts/hostesses.
• Assist serving banquets when needed.
Aramark – Baltimore, MD | 2008 – 2012
• Ensured all catering orders were delivered and picked up on time.
• Adequately distributed food through time, temperature as well as health and safety control systems.
• Managed catering drivers.
• Prepared tables and service points for the service of meals.
• Maintained an adequate supply of food and equipment.
City School, Baltimore, MD | 2005
• Excellent knowledge of the food and beverage business
• Exceptional client service skills
“I work efficiently in a high-stressed, fast-paced environment.”