Experience is not necessary when applying for an admissions coordinator position unless the advertisement that you are responding to says so explicitly.
How to Write an Admissions Coordinator Resume with No Experience?
When writing an Admissions Coordinator Resume with No Experience, make sure that you understand the work that you will be doing. Also, focus on convincing the hiring manager that you can do it successfully.
More specifically, you should highlight your skills in maintaining admissions guidelines, marketing programs and facilities, and screening candidates.
At the entry-level, it might not matter how much exposure you have had to the actual work, but your skills will matter.
And this is the area that you need to concentrate on. In fact, the more you highlight your knowledge of the work, the better your chances of being chosen for an interview.
Let us now move on to how you can write an admissions coordinator resume when you have no experience in hand.
Admissions Coordinator Resume No Experience
82 Fan Road, Dallas, TX 13578
Bringing patience, tact, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Highly competent individual with great knowledge of performing admissions and registration tasks within a hospital. Demonstrated cooperation in assisting others. Ability to work as a team and remain calm in stressful situations. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Associate’s Degree in Healthcare Management
Dallas Technical College, Dallas, TX – 2019
Award and Honors
• Received the ‘Perfect Attendance Award’
• Chosen as one of the two students for a full master’s scholarship offered by the university
• Continuously remained a 4 GPA student throughout the degree program
• Led a healthcare study, as part of a university initiative to determine the need for additional facilities within Dallas
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Initiating contact
• Gathering required clinical and demographic information
• Tier-1 Services
• Intake Handling
• Inquiry Management
• Patient Liaison
• Records Management
Aetna Healthcare Services, Dallas, TX | 5/2019 – 8/2019
• Greeted patients and families and provided healthcare information
• Took care of patients’ emergency needs by coordinating services
• Handled intake information, and assisted in filling out forms
• Maintained patients’ records according to the protocol
• Verified provided insurance coverage information by calling insurance companies
• Records Management
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Volunteered front desk services at a newly opened hospital for three months
• Led a team of students to collect funds to the Lupus Research Foundation of America