Leasing consultants work in real estate environments where their job is to guide clients regarding properties and apartments for leasing.
They are required to seek out clients looking for premises to rent or lease and service their requests.
The following is an excellent example of a leasing consultant resume. It contains the necessary sections and bullet points which are essential components of a successful resume.
Leasing Consultant Resume Sample
673 Slate Run, New Haven, IN 52478
doug @ email . com
Strong drive to increase the revenue of the company through effective customer service.
Extraordinarily talented and sharp Leasing Agent with 9+ years of dedicated work experience in real estate leasing arena. Highly skilled in determining and responding to clients’ needs appropriately. Able to stimulate enthusiasm while providing relevant information. In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community including pricing information, availability and square footage.
• Excellent knowledge of real estate businesses
• Exceptional communication and organization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Sales driven personality
• Superior customer service skills
• Attained success in providing leasing solutions to the company’s biggest corporate client by managing lease on a huge commercial project
• Promoted to leasing consultant after working for three months as an apprentice following excellence in leasing paperwork
Lynd Works, New Haven, IN | 2010 – present
• Identify clients’ needs akin to property leasing and renting
• Gather the information about markets and competition
• Manage paperwork corresponding to leasing agreements
• Monitor vacancies and analyzed client concerns
• Process lease applications
• Support the company’s marketing functions
Coast Real Estate Services, Seattle, WA | 2006 – 2010
• Advertised properties using different marketing channels
• Matched leads to available apartments and units based on their needs
• Processed and maintained rental application data
• Checked the financial status of clients and approved applications for the leasing process
New Haven University of Business – New Haven, IN | 2005
Bachelor of Business Administration