Leasing consultants work in real estate environments where their job is to guide clients regarding properties and apartments for leasing.
They are required to seek out clients looking for premises to rent or lease and service their requests.
The following is a good example for a leasing consultant resume. It contains the necessary sections and bullet points which are necessary components of a successful resume.
Leasing Consultant Resume Sample
673 Slate Run, New Haven, IN 52478
(556) 999-9999, doug @ email . com
Strong drive to increase revenue of company through effective customer service.
Extremely talented and sharp professional with 9 years of dedicated work experience in real estate leasing arena. Highly skilled in determining clients’ needs and responding appropriately. Able to stimulate enthusiasm while providing relevant information. In depth knowledge of all aspects of community which including pricing information, availability and square footage.
• Excellent knowledge of real estate businesses
• Exceptional communication and organization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Sales driven personality
• Superior customer service skills
• Attained success in providing leasing solutions to the company’s biggest corporate client by managing lease on a huge commercial project
• Promoted to leasing consultant after working for three months as an apprentice following excellence in leasing paperwork
Lynd Works, New Haven, IN | 2010 – 2016
• Serviced clients’ needs akin to property leasing and renting
• Gathered information about markets and competition
• Managed paperwork corresponding to leasing agreements
• Monitored vacancies and analyzed client concerns
• Processed lease applications
• Supported company’s marketing functions
Coast Real Estate Services, Seattle, WA | 2006 – 2010
• Advertised properties using different marketing channels
• Matched leads to available apartments and units based on their needs
• Processed and maintained rental application data
• Checked the financial status of clients and approved applications for the leasing process
New Haven University of Business – New Haven, IN | 2005
Bachelor of Business Administration