A duct installer’s work is quite complex which is why when applying for a position as one, your resume should show that you are the right person to do the job perfectly.
A mix of skills and qualifications must be shown in the resume.
To see how you can write an effective duct installer resume, take a look at the following sample:
Duct Installer Resume Example
8 7th Street, Dallas, TX18364
(000) 992 1945
Competent Duct Installer with over 8 years of experience installing and maintaining HVAC and related ducts. Special skills in designing the right types of ducts for each project, with an absolute focus on quality. Exceptionally talented in providing aftersales services to clients, ensuring consistently high standards at all times.
Bright HVAC Works, Dallas, TX
Aug 2018 – Present
• Determine clients’ specific duct installation requirements.
• Develop correlating plans to ensure proper duct installation.
• Inspect duct and other parts to ensure conformance to standards.
• Test each system to ensure proper installation and setting.
• Ensure that circuits are completed by connecting them to the right systems.
• Consult with clients to determine duct malfunctions, and perform replacement work.
• Run the gas line through ducts, and install units as required.
• Ensure that safety procedures are followed throughout each installation process.
• Perform brazing and fitting processes according to procedures.
• Read and understand blueprints in order to plan work processes.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, increasing duct efficiency by 20%.
• Decreased operating costs by $4000 per month through the introduction of 2 low-cost but high-quality vendors.
Chase Value Installers, Dallas, TX
Sep 2013 – Aug 2018
• Collected all tools and equipment required to perform ducting work.
• Handed tools to installers as and when required.
• Provided feedback on installation processes by reading and interpreting blueprints.
• Cleaned workspaces before, and after each ducting process.
• Created and maintained liaison with vendors and suppliers.
High School Diploma
St. Peters High School, Dallas, TX
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Brazing Processes
- HVAC Insight
- Maintenance Support
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stocking and Inventory
- Vendor Liaison
- Client Services
- Safety Precautions
- Training and Development