An air duct cleaner’s resume should essentially highlight the applicant’s relevant experiences, core skills, and qualifications.
The resume should be written in a way that spells the applicant as just the right person for the air duct cleaner role.
The following example will guide you in this regard:
Air Duct Cleaner Resume Sample
38 Some Street
Brooklyn, NY 37145
AIR DUCT CLEANER
Highly skilled and dexterous Air Duct Cleaner with 6 years of extensive HVAC experience specifically in duct cleaning. Known for maintaining air ducts across several complicated projects, and providing excellent after-sales service in sync with the clients’ specific requirements.
Air Duct Cleaner
Sky Cleaners, New York City, NY
Jan 2017 – Present
• Converse with clients to determine their specific requirements for air duct cleaning
• Perform checks on ducts to determine actual cleaning requirements
• Create programs to perform duct cleaning processes
• Generate possible costs that may be incurred on each duct cleaning project
• Check and operate machines and equipment for duct cleaning purposes
• Prepare job-related paperwork in accordance with specified processes
• Clean air ducts using tools and equipment
• Vacuum and clean out air ventilators, as well as heat vents
• Detect and remove growths such as microbes from air ducts
• Install and position thermostats where required
• Promote and sell preventative maintenance products and services
• Provide aftersales services on all cleaning and installation processes
• Successfully cleaned and maintained air ducts of a large hospitality establishment within the provided timeline of 3 days.
• Minimized HVAC processing time through implementation of core maintenance programs, bringing timelines 40% down.
• Trained 8 apprentices within a timeframe of 30 days, making them ready for HVAC maintenance work.
Suppliers and Contractors Inc., Brooklyn, NY
Nov 2015 – Jan 2017
• Assisted in determining the right tools and equipment needed for each project
• Supported cleaning and maintenance work on the air and heat ducts
• Provided preventative maintenance guidance to clients
• Pulled out, oiled, and dusted motor blowers
• Created timely records of all cleaning and maintenance projects
High School Diploma
St. Kitts High School, Brooklyn, NY
PROFESSIONAL DUCT CLEANING SKILLS
- HVAC Maintenance
- Machine Operations
- Safety Standards
- Vacuuming Process
- Thermostat Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Records Management
- Aftersales Services
- Vendor Relations
- Electro-Mechanical Processes
- Component Management
“I can bring more profits through customer satisfaction.”