Stock clerks are responsible for ensuring that any merchandise that they are looking after is channeled to the correct recipients.
Besides that, they properly manage all the stocking needs of the company.
If you want to work as a stock clerk, you will need to write a stock clerk resume and cover letter in order to apply for a new job.
How to Write a Stock Clerk Resume?
- Start your resume using a summary or objective statement.
- Include your qualifications and skills as a stock clerk.
- Add information about your experiences and education.
- Highlight the key achievements that set you apart from other candidates.
The following resume sample gives you an idea of what to include in a stock clerk resume.
See also: Stock Clerk Cover Letter
Stock Clerk Resume Example
644 Fisher Road, Siloam Spring, AR 88746
conan @ email . com
Over three years of extensive experience working as a Stock Clerk. Proficient in material handling and quality assurance to fulfill the company’s stocking needs. Knowledge of identifying, accepting, and rejecting materials as per regulations. Ability to operate skids and pallets. Known for making preventive adjustments to equipment used for stocking.
• Sorting, storing and issuing stock
• Inspecting items
• Performing loss prevention activities
• Managing waste
• Reading work orders
• Verifying pricing
• Maintaining computerized stock inventory
• Pricing items
• Manage security devices
• Wireless Devices
• Scanning Equipment
• Data Entry
• Database Interface and Query
• Packaging Tools
• Measurement Tools
• Stock Handling Equipment
ART Co, Siloam Spring, AR
Sep 2017 – Present
• Load materials off and on the skids and stands to ensure the fast movement of goods
• Accurately unpack, count, and weigh products
• Prepare labels for stocking purposes
• Fill MROs as needed
• Compile and maintain relevant reports
• Conduct inventory as required
• Actively take and follow directions
• Identified a potential manufacturing threat and warded it off by putting in preventive measures to the stocking machines
• Accumulated information in a small booklet about the easy reading of schematics for new hires
Core Retail – Siloam Spring, AR
Oct 2010 – Sep 2017
• Operated MHE as needed
• Counted, weighed, and recorded data
• Performed preventive maintenance activities
• Replenished shelves as needed
• Ensured delivery of items to appropriate channels
• Set up displays in the store window
High School Diploma
Siloam Spring High School, Siloam Spring, AR
MS Word, Access, and Excel
• Active listener
• Quality control analysis
• Judgment and decision making
• Reading comprehension