A registration clerk’s work involves a lot of different specifics.
It is a position of high responsibility as the entire coordination of an office can depend on them.
If you believe that you have what it takes to be a successful registration clerk and wish to apply as one, you have to create a good resume.
Following is a sample resume Registration Clerk resume sample that you can use as a reference. Don’t forget to include this Registration Clerk Cover Letter to complement your resume.
Registration Clerk Resume Example
54 Atlantic Ave, Apt B-888 – Springfield, VA 22334
[Contact #] | [Email Address]
Poised to utilize my skills, energy, and experience in a manner resulting in successful office operations.
• Over five years working as a Registration Clerk
• Good knowledge of basic and advanced medical terminology
• Comprehensive understanding of health insurances and respective regulations
• Highly skilled in providing cashier services and data entry activities
• Experienced in coordinating patients’ appointments with doctors’ schedules
• Able to use office equipment and PBX
• Good phone etiquette
• Computer – MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Awarded Employee of the Year 3 three times following successful implementation of coordination practices and excellent customer service skills
• [List achievements here]
February 2013 – Present
Family Healthcare, Springfield, VA
• Coordinate pre-admit activities, schedule ancillary test, and register patients
• Schedule patients for appointments and follow up
• Gather patient demographic information and perform relevant data entry activities
• Take phone calls and supply information when asked for
• Create and maintain liaison with insurance companies
• Develop and maintain records both manually and electronically
High School Diploma
Springfield Public School, Springfield, VA
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Ability to multitask
• Willing to work more than one shift
• Good attention to detail
Last updated on