An inventory clerk’s position is usually an entry-level one. Companies hire inventory clerks to keep checks and balances on the inventory procedures so that all merchandise is accounted for.
Keep in mind employers are very choosy while selecting ideal candidates for the Inventory Clerk jobs; therefore, your resume needs to be flawless.
Let us look at what the resume of an entry-level inventory clerk should possess.
Inventory Clerk Resume Sample – No Experience
11 Lake Street, Rouses Point, NY 92837
To obtain a position as an Inventory Clerk with Staples. Bringing the ability to organize data and information effectively in a stimulating work environment.
Bachelor of Science in Finance
CITY UNIVERSITY, Rouses Point, NY – 2021
• Highly skilled in administering inventory accuracy through adjustments audits and corporate journal entries
• Thorough understanding of performing physical inventory on merchandise
• Proven ability to locate and restock misplaced and mixed stock items
• Able to maintain files both electronically and manually
• Proficient in reviewing the inventory for inconsistencies
• Proficient in computers and related software applications
• Alpha/numeric filing systems
• Mathematical calculations
• Office equipment
• Data organization
• Office procedures
• Customer service
• An active member of the school swimming club
• Editor of the school financial magazine
• Teacher assistant for business classes
• Performed volunteer duties for WWF, USA – 2019
• Completed fundraising activities for the Mother Teresa Fund Cancer Awareness
• Good understanding of standard inventory protocols
• Excellent organizational and time management acumen
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work on foot for long hours