It is important to understand the purpose of a health unit coordinator career objective before writing one.
The title, a career objective is somewhat deceptive – it implies that it is a statement about what the candidate is seeking in terms of a career.
However, it actually is a brief section of the resume, highlighting the core strengths which the candidate is offering to the employer in reference to a certain announced or unannounced vacancy.
It is therefore clear that effective career objectives focus on the employer’s needs and highlight the candidate’s relevant assets while also mentioning the title of the exact role being sought.
How to Write a Perfect Objective Statement for a Health Unit Coordinator?
Below are some useful tips regarding resume objective writing:
- Specify the exact position you are seeking and highlight your key strengths in a subtle and concise manner.
- Mention your passion to work for the employer.
- Use a business-like tone because it is almost like a business proposal.
Here are 5 sample objective statements that you can use.
Health Unit Coordinator Resume Objective Examples
1. Compassionate and detail-oriented health unit coordinator seeking a similar role with the Community Hospital. Bringing 5+ years of experience in compiling detailed documentation of patient records, chart preparation, and patient record assessment as per HIPPA standards to deliver the highest possible standards of healthcare.
2. Patient care oriented and organized health care unit coordinator looking for a job opportunity with St Mary’s Hospital. Highly focused individual and a proven multi-tasker with strong communication skills and profound ability to compile patient data into computerized systems.
3. Looking for a health unit coordinator position with MIDIXI Hospital where skills in patient care delivery, database management, and admittance/discharge paperwork could be utilized effectively.
4. To work as a health unit coordinator at Lakeridge Healthcare. Offering expertise in record keeping, admission and discharge processing, and handling a high volume of incoming calls on a multi-line system.
5. Seeking to put well-practiced health unit coordination skills to make a contribution to IMS Hospital. Expert in patient data collection, health care services integration, and bill generation while adhering to relevant HIPPA guidelines.