Cleaning ladies work with agencies, as well as in private households. They are responsible for completing various housekeeping and cleaning tasks in a fixed time frame. Moreover, they are required to travel from one place to another on a predefined schedule
To get a job as a cleaning lady, first of all, you will need to build a compelling resume. In order to make an attractive resume, you will need to write short and relevant bullet points under different sections such as objective, skills, and experiences.
The following cleaning lady resume sample will help you in making your resume. This example is also suitable for career changers as well as entry-level candidates because it focuses on the key skills and qualifications of the job seeker.
See also: Cleaning Lady Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Cleaning Lady
333 Example Street, Houston, TX 60201
Cleaning – Customer service – Communication
Dexterous, reliable, and courteous cleaner with over seven years of extensive experience in performing cleaning and sanitation work at homes and commercial settings. Ability to work under pressure to get things done while complying with job and safety instructions Bilingual: English/Spanish.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiar with NHS Cleaning Services Specifications Standards
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Good math skills to maintain the inventory of cleaning supplies
• Excellent physical stamina
• Proven ability to work alone without supervision, as well as a part of a team
• Thorough understanding of health and safety protocols and regulations
SHEFUNG HOTEL, Houston TX
Mar 2013 – Present
• Create and maintain a hygienic and clean environment using manual and automatic cleaning equipment.
• Perform surfaces cleaning, mopping, vacuuming and dusting.
• Wash, buff and polish floors using scrubbing machines and vacuum cleaners.
• Empty and clean trash bins.
• Sanitize toilets and washrooms per standard.
PALMS RESORT, Las Vegas, NV
Jan 2011 – Mar 2013
• Adhered to regulatory and company’s standard operating procedures.
• Cleaned rooms, lobbies, floors, and bathrooms.
• Transported amenities and linens to guest rooms.
• Reported damages and lost and found items repairs to the supervisor.
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Las Vegas, NV – 2010
Cleaning Lady Salary
Hourly rates are usually set by the employer which might lies between 10$ to 25$ depending on the nature of work.