Cleaning ladies work in private households. They travel from one house to another on a predefined schedule.
As a cleaning lady, you will be responsible for completing various housekeeping and cleaning tasks in a fixed time frame.
Hourly rates are usually set by the employer which might lies between 10$ to 25$ depending on the nature of work.
In order to get a job as a cleaning lady, you need to build a compelling resume.
The following resume sample will help you make your resume in order to apply for to the job of cleaning lady.
This example is also suitable for career changers as well as entry-level candidates because it focuses on the key skills and qualifications of the job seeker.
See also: Cleaning Lady Cover Letter Sample
Cleaning Lady Resume Sample
333 Example Street, Houston, TX 60201, (000) 141-7878, [Email Address]
Providing exceptional cleaning and customer service utilizing strong cleaning and communication skills.
Brilliant, reliable and courteous Cleaning Lady with over seven years of extensive experience in performing cleaning and sanitation work at homes and commercial buildings. Known to create and maintain a hygienic and clean environment on the employer’s premises. Ability to use manual and automatic cleaning equipment safely.
• Familiar with NHS Cleaning Services Specifications Standards
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Good math skills to maintain the inventory of cleaning supplies
• Excellent physical stamina
• Proven ability to work alone without supervision as well as a part of a team
• Thorough understanding of health and safety protocols and regulations
• Ability to comply with job and safety instructions
• Perform surfaces cleaning, mopping, vacuuming and dusting.
• Wash, buff and polish floors using scrubbing machines and vacuum cleaners.
• Empty and clean trash bins.
• Sanitize toilets and washrooms per standards.
• Adhered to regulatory and company’s standard operating procedures.
• Cleaned rooms, lobbies, floors, and bathrooms.
• Transported amenities and linens to guest rooms.
• Reported damages and lost and found items repairs to the supervisor.
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Las Vegas, NV – 2010