Cleaning ladies work with agencies, as well as in private households. They are responsible for completing various housekeeping and cleaning tasks in a fixed time frame. Usually, they are required to travel from one place to another on a predefined schedule.
In order to get a job as a cleaning lady, you will need to build a compelling resume.
Your resume should contain short and relevant bullet points under different sections such as objective/summary, skills, and experiences.
The following cleaning lady resume sample will help you in making your resume.
This example is suitable for experienced job seekers, as well as career changers and entry-level candidates because it focuses on the key skills and qualifications of the job seeker.
Sample Resume for Cleaning Lady Job
333 Example Street
Houston, TX 60201
Cleaning | Customer Service | Communication
Dexterous, reliable, and courteous cleaner with over 10 years of extensive experience in performing cleaning and sanitation work at homes and commercial settings. Ability to work under pressure to get things done while complying with job and safety instructions Bilingual: English/Spanish.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiar with NHS Cleaning Services Specifications Standards
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Good math skills to maintain the inventory of cleaning supplies
• Excellent physical stamina
• Proven ability to work alone without supervision and a part of a team
• Thorough understanding of health and safety protocols and regulations
AAA Hotel, Houston TX
Mar 2017 – Present
• Provide courteous and efficient cleaning services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Create and maintain a hygienic and clean environment by using manual and automatic cleaning equipment.
• Perform surface cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting.
• Wash, buff, and polish floors using scrubbing machines and vacuum cleaners.
• Empty and clean trash bins.
• Sanitize toilets and washrooms per standard.
Palms Resorts, Las Vegas, NV
Jan 2011 – Mar 2017
• Cleaned rooms, lobbies, floors, and bathrooms.
• Transported amenities and linens to guest rooms.
• Reported damages and lost and found items repairs to the supervisor.
• Adhered to regulatory and company standard operating procedures.
High School Diploma
City Public School, Las Vegas, NV – 2010
Cleaning Lady Salary Information
Hourly rates are usually set by the employer between $14 to $25 depending on the nature of the work and the experience of the cleaning lady.
Recommended: Cleaning Lady Cover Letter Sample