An objective will be the crowning glory of your insurance claims adjuster resume.
Since the objective will be read as soon as the recruiter picks up the resume, you have a pretty good chance to be hired. That is, if the objective is worth a read.
Writing an objective for an insurance claims resume is no small fish. In fact, it can be quite complicated.
The first thing that you need to do is some homework regarding your skills and experience.
Then you need to see which part of both can go into your objective.
As an insurance claims adjuster, you need to focus on your ability to perform adjustment work correctly, and in the least amount of time.
Your objective should highlight your knowledge of performing inspections, interviewing claimants, and performing payment adjustment duties.
Making sure that your resume objective is short and sweet is important.
Typically, it should include why you feel that you are the best person to hire. Highlight your knowledge of processing claims.
And emphasize your ability to assess damage, and evaluate payments that need to be made.
Some objectives examples for an insurance claims adjuster resume are provided below:
Insurance Claims Adjuster Resume Objectives
• Seeking a position as an Insurance Claims Adjuster at Perma Insurance providing the benefit of exceptional skills in insurance claims adjustment. Especially talented in investigating claims, and determining the right amounts to be paid for each case.
• Looking for an Insurance Claims Adjuster position at Aetna Insurance Company. Offering a demonstrated ability to verify coverage application, and provide assistance in determining claims amounts. Highly skilled in consulting with people such as police and hospital staff in order to process insurance claims payments.
• Desire a position as an Insurance Claims Adjuster at The Master Insurance Company. Eager to apply well-placed proficiencies in investigating claims through inspections. Adept at evaluating damages in order to determine compensation amounts.
• Resourceful individual, with 10+ years of experience in a claims adjustment capacity. Presenting seeking a position as an Insurance Claims Adjuster at Metropolitan Insurance, by employing proven ability to determine claims adjustment amounts. Effectively able to conduct site investigations in order to determine severity of damage. Skilled in providing assistance to clients in terms of getting claims paid.
• Highly experienced Insurance Claims Adjuster, with 6+ years of solid track record. Expert in evaluating evidence such as pictures and recordings to determine extent of the damage. Highly skilled in determining payments in accordance with insurance policy coverage information.