Identifying an excellent entry-level resume sample for Claims Assistant position can be a bit tricky as you need to know what information should be included.
A Claims Assistant resume with no experience, with non-relevant information, can hurt your candidacy.
The following is a well-written resume sample for an entry-level claims assistant that you can use to write your very own one.
See also: Claims Assistant Cover Letter
Entry Level Claims Assistant Resume No Experience
36 Example Street, Cleveland, OH 52214
Looking for a Claims Assistant position at GMAC Insurance Personal Lines where knowledge and skills in the insurance field can be fully utilized to maximize output.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over five months of experience dealing with claims.
• Trained in collaborating with adjusters to provide claims support.
• Good knowledge of researching, obtaining and documenting claims information.
• Proficient in providing information for the benefit of agents, beneficiaries, and attorneys.
Associate of Science in Accounting and Finance
Community College, Woodland Hills, CA | 2022
• Well versed in filing and recording claims electronically.
• Proficient user of computer software to include claims information, coverage, DWC notices, and payment verification.
• Highly skilled in using MS Word, Outlook Calendar, and E-Mail.
• Able to maintain a professional and appropriate demeanor consistently.
Metro Solutions, Cleveland, OH
• Assist examiners and management of allocated caseload by performing secretarial functions
• Perform comprehensive telephone investigations
• Arrange medical examinations
• Prepare and type official documents
• Makes disability and medical payments
• Analyze wage statements and make suitable adjustments in the system
Zenith Insurance, Woodland Hills, CA
• Recorded all claims in the database after verifying the accuracy of the data
• Generated daily reports for the management
• Communicated with adjusters in order to ensure smooth claims support
• Documented claims information so that customers can benefit from smooth customer services
• Worked on reassigned claims as and when necessary
• Managed general office tasks including; maintaining supplies for staff, looking through incoming mail, preparing outgoing correspondence, and answering customer phone calls
• Introduced a new filing system to Zenith Insurance Company that cut paperwork by 30%
• “Intern of the Month Award” – May 2022
Excellent professional references are available