Working for a library as an assistant or aide is very interesting yet challenging work.
If you are looking for work as a Library Aide, you will need to build a perfect job application set i.e. a well written Library Aide Resume along with a complementing Library Aide Cover Letter.
The following is just the right resume sample for library aide position to help you write your very own.
247 Example 3rd Street ● Central Park, FL 65587
[Contact #] ● [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a post as a Library Aide at Florida University utilizing exceptional customer service skills and knowledge of organizing library.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 1 year’s hands-on experience as library aide
• Demonstrated ability to oversee ins and outs of books
• Proficient in handling and maintaining library materials
• Highly skilled in assisting patrons in basic library services
• Able to place library materials in orderly fashion
• Proven record of using library databases for data entry and other computer software
• Skilled in performing basic computer work using MS Office Suite
• Bilingual: English and German
Library Aide | National Library, Central Park, FL | January 2015 – Present
• Read and make shelves straight to maintain alpha and numeric order and look
• Provide information relevant to public service and answer queries
• Retrieve items from the book drop
• Access and providing books and data on need basis
• Set up carts
• Assist the librarian with work pertinent to inventory and reserves
• Help patrons in locating information (books, periodicals, CDs and newsreels)
• Order new books from vendors and replace torn books with new copies
• Stamp existing borrowers’ cards and issue new ones
• Schedule use of library for interest groups for book talks etc.
• Perform other clerical duties
• Introduced a concoction of programs and activities, bringing people together in order to share ideas and information
• Aide of the Month – May 2011
High School Diploma ● Central Park High School, Central Park, FL – 2012
• Good communication skills
• Committed to provide exceptional public service
• Ability to work with diverse people
Last updated on