If you want to apply for a claim adjuster job, then you will need to produce a good resume as well as a cover letter for claim adjuster.
There are a million and one ways to write a resume to apply for a Claim Adjuster job.
But only one will suit your particular position.
Here is a resume sample that you can follow:
See also: Claims Adjuster Cover Letter
Claim Adjuster Resume Sample
55 Mint Road, Salem, OR 59021
8+ years’ hands-on experience in determining claims backgrounds, and motivations for each claim, with a particular focus on providing clients with exceptionally well-placed assistance regarding their claims and appeals. Demonstrated ability to determine policy status and coverage, and review appropriate policies. Make immediate contact with policyholders, claimants, and witnesses to set expectations, and develop action plans.
|• Incident Investigation||• Interviewing||• Records Reviewing|
|• Estimation||• Damage Determination||• Statements Recording|
|• Loss Investigation||• Settlements Negotiation||• Evidence Handling|
|• Research||• Statements Recording||• Complaints Resolution|
- Singlehandedly managed the investigations for four claims side by side, in the absence of other adjusters.
- Successfully settled 400 claims, during a particularly busy work year.
- Devised a foolproof method to resolve claims, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in use.
- Introduced an “interview” system, which was designed to elicit important damage and claims information from different parties in an accurate manner.
FCCI Insurance, Salem, OR 2013-present
- Look through assigned claims to determine their specifics, and to decipher how well-placed they are.
- Review all incident reports for accuracy and data completion.
- Prepare and present claim documents for settlement and presentation for claims adjuster approvals.
- Act as a resource and point of contact for third party administrators.
- Investigate situations and incidents to determine the basis of each claim, and to see if it rings true.
- Investigate, evaluate, and negotiate claims, aimed at reaching a fair and equitable settlement.
- Conduct interviews with claimants, to determine their sides of the story and analyze information accurately.
- Determine the cost that needs to be paid out by the insurance company, and place this information in well-developed reports.
FIT Insurance, Salem, OR 2010-2013
- Provided support in handling client interviews to determine the basis of claims for insurance payouts.
- Assisted adjusters in collecting information, aimed at deciphering claims information.
- Created and presented dockets of details to adjusters, ensuring all data was correct.
- Logged all claims information into the system, and maintained files on all policyholders.
- Submit official claims to the insurance company, based on thorough investigation, and well-placed processing.
Salem University, Salem, OR – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Business