Child Care Providers are hired by the families or companies after lots of scrutinies because it is a very sensitive job to do.
If you are looking to work as a childcare provider, you will need to make sure your job application fits the bill perfectly.
Following is a child care provider resume sample that will help you make your own.
Child Care Provider Resume Sample
78 Example 2nd Street | Watsonville, CA 65587 | [Contact #] | [Email Address]
Bringing exceptional childcare skills and compassionate nature to help little children become successful adults.
• Over eight years of experience working with infants, children, and toddlers of different age groups.
• Highly skilled in understanding the needs of children regarding education, personal grooming, hygiene and extracurricular activities.
• Competent in developing curriculum for homeschooling children and ability to implement them effectively.
• Known for working with challenging children and the aides needed to deal with them.
• Able to understand children’s psychological needs.
• Worked as an active member of the team of care providers who developed a curriculum to manage individual children effectively.
• Attained the Best caregiver award in 2015.
CHILD CARE EXPERIENCE
Little Tots Home, Watsonville, CA
Child Care Provider, March 2009 – Present
• Develop and implement curriculum for children according to age, intellect, and grade.
• Oversee children’s intellectual, psychological and hygiene needs.
• Select and purchase books to better educate children.
• Change and bottle feed infants and keep an eye on the activities of toddlers.
• Create activities, and organize play area for children.
St. Louis Day Care – Grand Forks, ND
Babysitter, Summer 2008
• Set up cribs or mats for infants.
• Served snacks to children and monitored throughout snack time.
• Cleaned play and snack area at the closing time.
• Returned toys and rugs to the selected area.
High School Diploma
Grand Forks Public School, Grand Forks, ND
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in performing basic computer operations to create child development reports