Families or companies hire child Care Providers after lots of scrutinies because it is a very sensitive job to do.
If you are looking to work as a childcare provider, you will need to make sure your job application and resume fits the bill perfectly. The following is a child care provider resume sample that will help you make your own.
Child Care Provider Resume Sample
78 2nd Street
Watsonville, CA 65587
Bringing exceptional childcare skills and compassionate nature to help little children become successful adults.
• Over eight years of experience working with infants, children, and toddlers of different age groups.
• Highly skilled in understanding the needs of children regarding education, personal grooming, hygiene, and extracurricular activities.
• Competent in developing curriculum for homeschooling children and ability to implement them effectively.
• Known for working with challenging children and the aides needed to deal with them.
• Able to understand children’s psychological needs.
• Worked as an active member of the team of care providers who developed a curriculum to manage individual children effectively
• Attained the Best caregiver award in 2018
Child Care Provider
Little Tots Home, Watsonville, CA
2017 – Present
• Develop and implement curriculum for children according to age, intellect, and grade
• Oversee children’s intellectual, psychological, and hygiene needs
• Select and purchase books to better educate children
• Change and bottle feed infants and keep an eye on the activities of toddlers
• Create activities and organize play area for children
St. Louis Day Care – Grand Forks, ND | Summer 2016
• Set up cribs or mats for infants
• Served snacks to children and monitored throughout snack time
• Cleaned play and snack area at the closing time
• Returned toys and rugs to the selected area
High School Diploma
Grand Forks Public School, Grand Forks, ND
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in performing basic computer operations to create child development reports