Are you in search of obtaining a cashier position at No Frills? Wait. Let us help you with your resume.
For this position, your resume has to be exceptionally spot on in many areas.
Your knowledge of working in a cashiering role, specifically at No Frills must be focused on.
And you must ensure that you highlight past experiences that are similar to the one that you want to obtain.
Working as a No Frills cashier is challenging to say the least.
You will be handling many transactions in a day, and making mistakes is not a choice.
Your resume should highlight that you are ready for this position.
See also: No Frills Cashier Cover Letter
No Frills Cashier Resume Sample
28 Bellevue Lane, Mandan, ND46680
Highly professional cashier, with 8+ years of solid track record in a retail capacity. Demonstrated expertise in operating and maintaining the standard and complex POS systems. Effectively able to create process cash and credit card payments, in sync with company rules and regulations.
|– POS Functions
– Returns Management
– Cash Drawer Balancing
– Change Tendering
|– Discrepancies Management
– Payment Processing
– Coupons Processing
– Sales Assistance
|– Goods Scanning
– Refunds Handling
– Stamps Redeeming
- Implemented a unique drawer balancing system, as a result, decreased discrepancies by 50%.
- Devised a refunds handling system, hence, decreased return time by 65%.
- Singlehandedly managed a discrepancy, which had been in limbo for 6 weeks.
- Trained 13 newly hired sales hands in handling retail and cashiering work as part of their induction.
No Frills, Mandan, ND | 2014-present
- Greet customers as they approach the cash counter, and assist them with their purchases.
- Inform customers about any special ongoing discounts or deals.
- Assist customers in emptying their baskets or trolleys.
- Check each item in order to ensure that it is in good order.
- Scan items into the system, and itemize the bills.
- Provide customers with information on totals.
- Accept cash and credit cards in order to process payments.
- Return cards and change, and tender receipts.
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are properly bagged.
- Balance cash registers at the end of each shift.
- Identify and fix discrepancies before they turn into crises.
Macy’s, Mandan, ND | 2011-2014
- Greeted customers and led them to their desired products.
- Demonstrated product features and benefits.
- Assisted customers in choosing items based on their specific requirements.
- Cleaned and stocked shelves according to provided instructions.
High School Diploma
Mandan High School, Mandan, ND – 2009