Looking for a cashier position at Bed, Bath, and Beyond?
You will need to make your resume a strong one.
Since this domestic merchandise retail store hires the best candidates, it is important that you highlight your abilities.
This way, there is a better chance that you will be given an opportunity to be hired.
In your resume for a Bed, Bath, and Beyond cashier position, ensure that all skills, competencies, experience, and achievements are mentioned properly.
Here is a sample to guide you in this regard:
Bed Bath and Beyond Cashier Resume
5402 Rapid Road, Ann Arbor, MI 54021
• Over 8 years of experience working as a cashier.
• Devised a payment processing system, thereby reducing processing time by 50%.
• Implemented a discrepancy management system, as a result, decreased discrepancies by 90%.
• Trained 25 newly hired individuals in handling cashiering work, as part of their induction.
• Successfully worked as a retail sales representative for 3 weeks, in the absence of a sales rep.
|Drawer Balancing||Payment Processing||Discrepancy Handling|
|Retail Support||Stocking||Bank Liaison|
|Complaint Handling||Checkout Maintenance||Bagging|
|Exchange Handling||Scanning||Stamp Redeeming|
Bed, Bath and Beyond, Ann Arbor, MI | 2015-Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the cash counter.
• Assist customers in placing their purchases onto the counter.
• Check each item in order to determine its price.
• Scan products using scanning equipment.
• Inform customers about product prices.
• Total purchases, and provide information on payables.
• Process cash and credit card transactions.
• Tender change and receipts.
• Assist customers in bagging their purchases.
• Reconcile cash drawers at the end of each shift.
• Handle discrepancies according to protocol.
• Create and maintain liaison with external agencies, such as banks and vendors.
Moe’s Retail, Ann Arbor, MI | 2011-2015
• Welcomed customers and inquired into their required items.
• Directed or escorted customers to the correct aisles.
• Provided customers with information on items and their functions.
• Led customers through the payment processes.
• Ensured proper stocking of all items.
• Cleaned and maintained assigned areas within the store.
• Checked inventory levels.
• Informed supervisors of low stock levels.
High School Diploma
Ann Arbor High School, Ann Arbor, MI