Writing a summary statement in your Billing Analyst resume is essential for many reasons, the main one being the fact that a resume that begins with a summary is liked by hiring managers.
Well, a hiring manager would not be too comfortable going through a resume that begins abruptly.
If a resume starts with education or skills information directly, the hiring manager may be put off, as it will lack an introduction.
Writing a Billing Analyst resume summary statement is not very tough unless you are unsure of your own goals and objectives.
But once these are clear, you can pretty much say a lot in your summary to impress the hiring manager.
Remember that you are given ample space to say what you want to, and if what you write is more or less exactly the way that a hiring manager wants it to be, you have a great chance of reaching step 2 – the interview stage.
However, a resume summary can backfire as easily.
If what you have written in it is not something that the hiring manager wants to read, you will need to go back to the drawing board. How will you know?
It is quite simple. Going through the job description posted in an ad by the prospective employer will give you a solid idea about what he or she wants in an individual. And you can place all this in the resume summary.
Billing Analyst Resume Summary Examples
1. Analytic, competent, and resourceful Billing Analyst with over 10 years’ successful track record. Demonstrated expertise in preparing and generating client bills and invoices for both standards, and non-standard contracts, using software such as ERP.
2. Uniquely qualified Billing Analyst with seven years of extensive experience in preparing and submitting customer invoicing in accordance with assigned customer contract requirements. Well-versed in constantly monitoring assigned contracts to ensure that billing procedures conform to set protocols.
3. Highly experienced billing analyst, boasting 12-plus-years of experience working in the finance department of multinational companies. Proficient in planning and implementing quality assurance for assigned billing processes.
4. Customer service-oriented and resourceful Billing professional with exceptional skills in handling the billing requirements for all contracts. Proven ability to generate timely and accurate customer billing, measure delivery, and interpret costs, along with ensuring that calculated billing amounts are accurate.
5. Competent billing analyst, skilled in calculating invoice amounts, while closely following procedures and billing rules of contracts. Adept at maintaining records of current and historical order data, and managing discrepancies in an apt manner.