Billing analysts watch over a business’s expense accounting which may include managing invoices and billing approvals and ensuring that all billing issues are resolved.
If you have an accounting background and are interested in expense accounting, then this job is for you.
The foremost thing to apply for a Billing Analyst job is a well-written resume.
If you want to get noticed, you should highlight pertinent information at the top of each section of your resume.
Your key strengths must be easy to find and elegantly presented.
Have a look at the following resume example that you may use to apply for this position.
Billing Analyst Resume Sample (Less or No Experience)
6 Pine Street, Winner, SD 25412
Looking for a Billing Analyst position at Solar City, utilizing a strong background in accounting activities management with a particular focus on expense accounting.
• Extremely proficient in managing full cycle accounts receivable and resolving billing issues.
• Special talent for the reconciliation of accounts to manage discrepancies and disputes.
• In-depth knowledge of generating and reviewing accounts receivable reports to ensure compliance with company requirements.
• Demonstrated understanding of data analysis and accounting terms and principles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Winner University, School of Business – Winner, SD
Alpern Rosenthal – Winner, SD
Jan 2022 – Mar 2022
• Managed customer invoices for sales made
• Applied customer payments to outstanding amounts in invoices
• Followed up on delinquent accounts
• Ensure management of sales tax effectively
• Responded to and resolved customer issues regarding accounts receivable and billing disputes
• Performed root cause analysis on disputes
• Made necessary adjustments to ensure all financial transactions are recorded appropriately in the billing system
• High attention to detail
• Proactive attitude
• Effective and clear communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong analytic and organizational skills