The purpose of a personal banker resume is to convince the employer that you are an ideal candidate by highlighting your relevant qualifications.
Personal banking is a field that requires exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Your resume must reflect your professional image, supporting your claim to be the best fit for the position by stressing on your accomplishments at the previous workplace.
A potential employer seeking a personal banker is typically searching for three qualities in the candidate, i.e., selling skills, customer relations building, and capability of developing profitable partnerships.
If you have any experience as a personal banker, make sure you make the most of the role held by highlighting the above three qualities.
Sample Resume for Personal Banker Position
7299 Hub Ave, Chester, PA 19706
❖❖ PERSONAL BANKER ❖❖
A diplomatic and results-driven personal banker with 7+ years of experience in customer relation expansion, monitoring account influx, exceeding sales targets by providing exceptional customer service. NMLS registered.
• Retail Banking
• Customer Counseling
• Strategic Analysis
• Profiling Tools
• Needs Assessment
• Mortgage Sales
• Cash Handling
• Relationships Development
• Outbound Sales
• Banking Products
• Portfolio Management
BANK OF AMERICA, Chester, PA
2015 – Present
• Provide a full range of financial services to clients based on evaluation of their business needs
• Devise and implement strategies to enhance loan selling
• Fulfill daily, weekly, and monthly sale targets and referral goals
• Maintain the highest standards of customer services, personal banking, and SAFE mortgage Licensing requirements
• Identify cross-sell opportunities and use the same proactively
• Determine customer’s financial needs and offer them appropriate schemes and packages
• Reconciled $50000 cash discrepancy that was two years old.
• Revitalized sales in traditional bank products and mortgage services.
• Developed an active channel of partners that resulted in achieving the top three client’s 100% financial services business.
CITIZENS BANK, Chester, PA
2012 – 2015
• Compiled new customer’s application information for account opening
• Maintained upgraded knowledge of the available bank services and product offers
• Assisted bank personnel in resolving account discrepancies
• Handled consumer loan origination, account opening and tracking sales progress
• Utilized all possible sources in expanding the client base, optimizing customer’s banking experience, and developing consumer-friendly financing projects
• Increased 150+ new accounts to the branch during the first three months utilizing useful referral pools and customer service strategies.
• Brought in 4 major client accounts with substantial monetary value through sound referrals.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance)
STATE UNIVERSITY, Chester, PA – 2010
• MS Office Applications
• Banking Software