If you haven’t heard back from an employer even though you sent a resume and cover letter that is above par of that of other contenders, the problem may lie in your resume. How? Did you include a resume objective? No? Well, maybe that is where the problem lies. The beginning of a resume really counts, and if you haven’t been successful in creating a bang with the opening, you might have a problem.
Successful resumes for baker position are those that create a positive first impact on the person reading it. And the first thing that the reader sees is the resume objective – a strong one will impress the reader into hiring you immediately (or at least, calling you in for an interview), and a not so strong one will force him to put your resume down and pick up the “best” one out of the lot. Make yours the best. Do not give the employer a chance to pick one up that may sport a resume objective but isn’t as strong as yours is.
A resume objective will give you an edge over the competition as it will highlight your abilities in one go. A strong resume objective cannot be ignored, and will set the tone of the rest of your resume, making it easy for the employer to gauge your abilities, and judge you as a good candidate. What follows are some examples of resume objectives for a banker position:
• Seeking a position as a Banker at The Bank of America bringing 5+ years’ experience in interviewing corporate and personal customers and determining their financial requirements.
• Looking for a Banker position at Sun Trust employing exceptional ability to educate customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending, along with a great ability to source referrals from customers and colleagues.
• Highly organized, dependable and insightful Banker looking for a position at The Huntington Bank. Offering expertise in opening new corporate and individual accounts and providing correlating follow up account services.
• Extremely qualified Banker with over 5 years’ track record in consumer and corporate banking, seeking a position at Bayland Bank. Bringing talents in handling large corporate transactions, commercial deposits, transaction closeout processes and cash advance assistance.
• To work as a Banker for JP Morgan Chase. Offers proficiency in providing professional services such as accurate transactions, credit and debit support, and handling account reconciliation, stop payments and transfers.