Recruiters receive many resumes for each job they advertise and it is hard for them to study all of them in detail. For that reason, they always read the cover letters, which are much shorter and easier to go through.
Also, while a resume will tell the hiring manager what the candidate has done in the past, a cover letter will tell them what he or she can do for the company in the future. So the hiring managers will read the cover letters and decide which resumes to look at.
You have to always write a cover letter as well when you apply for a job because it’s the only thing that can make sure your resume is read. And that will make sure you are called to a job interview.
Sample Cover Letter for Bakery Manager Position
December 31, 2022
Ms. Dorothy Briars
Human Resource Manager
309 Main Street
Duluth, MN 23833
Dear Ms. Briars:
As a seasoned bakery manager with a strong track record of managing bakery operations, I am excited to apply for a bakery manager position at ABC Bakery. I believe that your bakery can benefit greatly from my expertise in handling bakery and food service operations.
My following list of qualifications will help me increase your profits:
- Documented success in ensuring customer satisfaction, while maximizing productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage bakery teams in keeping with strict deadlines, while guaranteeing product sustainability.
- Adept at handling extreme emergencies by filling in for absent bakers as well as handling unusually large orders.
- Familiar with maintaining correct product management for the sustainability of the facility.
- Able to bake all kinds of bakery products such as bread, donuts, rolls, cookies, pies, pastries, and muffins.
It would be a pleasure to meet with you in person to see the full setup of your bakery and discuss your requirements in detail. I will call your office early next week to ask when you are free. Meanwhile, I can be reached at (999) 999-9999.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
See also: Bakery Manager Resume Sample