Applying for a lobby attendant position means that you have to write a well-structured resume.
However, finding a good lobby attendant or usher resume sample may not be that easy. No reason to worry. Let us provide you with some information on how to go about it.
Typically, one recruiter will receive dozens of resumes for a lobby attendant position.
If yours does not outline why you will be a good candidate for this job specifically, it won’t be read at all.
On the other hand, if you outline the several reasons you are good at cleaning and maintaining lobbies, your resume will be considered a hit.
The following resume sample for a lobby attendant position will give you a solid idea on how to write your own:
See also: Lobby Attendant Cover Letter Sample
Lobby Attendant Resume Sample
2899 Hump Road, Tacoma, WA38242
Diligent and resourceful lobby attendant with 8+ years of successful track record. Capable of keeping lobbies and public areas in a neat and clean condition. Ability to provide customers with information, while remaining polite and helpful.
|• Deep Cleaning||• Trash Management||• Polishing|
|• Sanitization||• Repair Work||• Furniture Inspection|
|• Guest Services||• Equipment Use||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Elevator Maintenance||• Pool Cleaning||• Supplies Replenishment|
• Implemented a preventative maintenance system, hence decreased the number of guest complaints by 80%.
• Introduced an elevator maintenance system, which resulted in a significant fall in breakdowns.
• Specifically addressed supplies replenishment issues, which led to an efficient inventory system.
• Significantly reduced the chances of disease, by implementing a novel sanitization process.
Holiday Inn, Tacoma, WA 2013-present
• Inspect building interiors in order to determine cleaning and maintenance requirements.
• Clean and maintain lobbies, as well as restrooms, and public entrances.
• Empty trash from ashtrays and dustbins, along with disposing of them.
• Polish furniture and fixtures such as sofas, chairs, and light stands.
• Wax lobby floors, and place wet floor warning signs in order to ensure public security.
• Ensure the cleanliness of all public areas including waiting areas and greeter counters.
• Inspect condition of furniture for tears and rips, and report damages accordingly.
• Restock all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in bathrooms and restrooms.
Highgate Hotels, Tacoma, WA 2010-2013
• Cleaned, vacuumed, and dusted public areas such as restrooms and lobbies.
• Reported any visible damage to supervisors.
• Removed trash from bins and ashtrays, and disposed of it according to protocol.
• Replenished tissues and towels in public restrooms.
• Performed sanitization duties on surfaces, including counters and floors.
High School Diploma
St. Evans High School, Tacoma, WA