A laundry attendant is accountable for priding laundry service to the employer. S/he washes, dries, and folds linen and towels, ensures quality services and supports for all departments.
They must be skilled in providing additional assistance with housekeeping, locker rooms, and restrooms. Also, s/he is responsible for stacking, sorting, and maintaining supplies and facilities for use by room attendants.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must be able to operate commercial and washer and dryer equipment.
The following Laundry Attendant Resume Sample will provide you with a quick start in building your job application package. Modify this example as per your circumstances and send it along with a well written Laundry Attendant cover letter.
Sample Resume for Laundry Attendant Position
Apt 121, Example Avenue, Richmond, VA 25314
john @ email . com
Quick, extroverted professional with 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in providing high-quality laundry services. Highly skilled in operating all kinds of machinery in laundry and dry cleaning areas, including washers, dryers, ironers, and towel folders. Excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to stay alert during duty hours.
• Linen inventory
• Reporting damage
• Attention to detail
• OSHA regulations
• Complete requisitions
• Dirty linen sorting
• Maintained exact inventory of all towels
• Inspected all laundry and linens to ensure quality presentation
• Attendant of the month – July 2014
The Country Club of Virginia – Richmond, VA
Dec 2012 – Present
• Clean and iron linens and uniforms
• Collect dirty towels from locker rooms and pool area and bring to laundry
• Maintain and stock chemicals in the laundry room
• Provide clean towels to locker rooms
Some Company – Richmond, VA
Jan 2011 – Dec 2012
• Prepared and distributed towels, linens, and rags to different departments
• Arranged and maintained a sanitary hallway and area outside of the laundry rooms
• Ironed all tablecloth and other particular linens by hand
High School Diploma
AB Public Schools, Richmond, VA
• Able to exert physical effort in the movement of bundles of soiled or cleaned bed linens
• Profound ability to endure working in the area of high temperatures
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs without help and push and pull heavy weight carts and tools