The way you write your resume impacts a hiring manager’s decision to call you in for an interview.
Resumes are great personality revealers, telling hiring managers all there is to know about a candidate.
Create your resume well and you can say hello to a great job opportunity almost immediately.
See the sample below to get started.
Food Attendant Resume Sample
58 Westgate Road | Wheeling, WV 64021
(000) 867-9654 | ray.charles @ email . com
Customer service-oriented Food Attendant with over 12 years of successful experience working in the food service industry. Highly skilled in completing customer transactions, cleaning and stocking food areas, and assisting kitchen staff to expedite orders.
Dexterous and committed, efficiently setups and breakdowns buffet tables, and ensures that fresh items are presented throughout the shift. Ensures guest satisfaction at all times, by proactively attending to their needs and applying suggestive selling techniques.
|✓ Buffet Setup||✓ Supplies Oversight|
|✓ Food Service Assistance||✓ Upselling Techniques|
|✓ Food and Supplies Storage||✓ Order Expediting|
|✓ Table Setting||✓ Order Taking and Execution|
|✓ Inventory Management||✓ Specialty Beverages Arrangements|
|✓ Replenishment||✓ Complaint Handling|
• Served over 100 guests at the same time, at a corporate event, without a single untoward incident transpiring
• Suggested a novel way of storing food items, increasing shelf life of many items by 2 days
• Introduced a novel module to the already existing inventory system, making it 55% more efficient than before
• Set up 5 buffet tables for a large event, during an incident of staff shortage
Homewood Suites, Wheeling, WV | 11/2010 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive at the buffet table or the restaurant and inquire into their requirements
• Provide guests with information on location of utensils and food items of their choice
• Assist guests by filling their plates and glasses with desired food items and beverages
• Set up buffet tables for events and ensure that they are properly broken down at the end of each event
• Replenish food items in dishes on a regular basis, keeping an eye out for empty dishes
• Assist kitchen staff in preparing food, aiming to expedite orders and deliver them on time
• Clear tables and place fresh table cloths and dishware on them as soon as guests leave
• Ascertain that all assigned dining areas are kept cleaned and sanitized at all times
Pomelo Fusion Food, Wheeling, WV | 12/2005 – 11/2010
• Welcomed customers and assisted them in finding tables in their desired restaurant spots
• Provided customers with menus and assisted them in choosing items according to their specific tastes
• Offered welcome drinks and refilled glasses upon their requests
• Relayed food and beverage orders to the kitchen and followed up on them to ensure that they are delivered on time
• Served prepared orders to customers, and inquired into their preferences for additional food and beverage items
Wheeling High School, Wheeling, WV | 2004
High School Diploma
Last updated on