A thin line between a good resume and a badly written one is all that you have to make improvements to your present application document.
What this means is that very few people can judge a good resume apart from a bad one. Perhaps a seasoned recruiter will be able to.
But you cannot take many risks where mortgage banker resume writing is concerned, so it is best to update your current resume or begin writing a new one – along the lines of the sample provided below:
Sample Resume for Mortgage Banker Position
809 Roberts Road, Norway, ME 55654
dav.martin @ email . com
Results-driven mortgage banker with 22 years’ extensive experience in originating mortgage loans and successfully seeing them through to application closing. Highly skilled in overseeing loan processes by constantly monitoring status and ensuring compliance with banking and mortgage terms. Demonstrated ability to provide counseling services and pre-qualifying potential home buyers. Known for establishing and maintaining client referrals with individuals, realtors, and developers.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
|• Referral Development||• Lead Generation|
|• Credit Report Generation||• Marketing and Promotion|
|• Documentation||• Prequalification|
|• Business Development||• Industry Trends|
JP Morgan Chase, Norway, ME
(11/2018 – Present)
• Successfully pass loans for all assigned qualified clients, generating a 100% satisfaction rate.
• Introduce an automatic fee calculation system, reducing the time taken to manually calculate fees and loan level prices by 44%.
• Expedite background checks for assigned clients, by creating and maintaining effective relationships with investigative authorities.
• Generate referrals and leads and contact them to inquire into their mortgage needs.
• Interview clients to determine their specific requirements for mortgage and refinancing.
• Advise clients on the best loan programs based on their income and assets.
• Perform background checks to determine clients’ eligibility for mortgage loans.
City Bank, Norway, ME
(5/2013 – 11/2018)
• Wrote a small booklet on prequalification requirements, as part of the client education program.
• Prepared complete loan application packages and appropriately input loan applications.
• Advised and educated clients on home-buying or refinancing processes in a bid to better their mortgage obtainment chances.
• Prepared loan applications and assist clients in filling them out.
• Provided clients with information on rate info and associated fees.
• Collected all required documents from clients and converted them into paperless form.
• Submitted mortgage loan applications and followed up to expedite them.
Wells Fargo, Norway, ME
(1/2010 – 5/2013)
• Responded to inquiries regarding mortgage loans over the telephone and in person.
• Assisted mortgage bankers in assessing clients’ mortgage loan eligibility.
• Conducted research on other mortgage products in the market to handle sustainability.
• Assisted clients in filling out mortgage loan forms and provided them with fee information.
• Followed up on applications in a bid to expedite them to ensure client satisfaction.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Norway Community College, Norway, DE