If you are seeking employment as a clerical associate, then you will need to learn how to write a great clerical associate cover letter.
A cover letter is a tool to sell your skills and abilities potential employer while highlighting the talents which prospective employer wants to see in a candidate.
Remember that your cover letter for Clerical Associate Resume should summarize your resume and not duplicate it.
It can create an essential favorable impression; therefore, you have to put a lot of effort to build it.
The following example will guide you accordingly.
See also: Clerical Associate Resume No Experience
Clerical Associate Cover Letter Example
365 Southlawn Street
Parma, OH 63258
August 4, 2021
Mr. Peter Jones
Parma Community General Hospital
514 South Street
Parma, OH 36214
Dear Mr. Jones:
It is with great interest and enthusiasm that I am sending my resume as a job application for the Clerical Associate position at Parma Community General Hospital. The administrative and secretarial positions that I have held in the past four years have given me numerous opportunities to develop the skills and expertise you require.
The following are some highlights of my qualifications, which are most relevant to your requirements:
• Highly skilled in answering the phone, relaying messages, and greeting visitors in a courteous manner.
• Able to transcribe and communicate physician orders correctly.
• Competent at maintaining patient and unit logs and records.
• Known to create a welcoming environment by providing excellent service.
• Proficient in taking and processing payments.
• Exceptional talent for resolving inquiries and complaints in a positive manner.
Furthermore, I am able to communicate in English/Spanish and expert in MS Office Suite. My enclosed resume details my skills and abilities.
I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss how my qualifications meet the needs of this position. I will contact you next week to follow up. I can be reached at (009) 475-1020 or [Email Address].
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.