Here is a property management assistant resume sample for you to base your resume on:
Property Management Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
452 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 45922
rich_darb @ email .com
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Tenant Relations / Property Improvement / Contract Administration / Expense Management
A results-oriented real estate professional with 11+ years of successful track record in handling both tenant and administrative services in an efficient manner, and managing the assigned properties to ensure their smooth running. Customer service-oriented with exceptional ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with tenants and vendors.
• Proficient in monitoring, analyzing, and processing utility bills, vendor invoices, and purchase cards.
• Hands-on experience in receiving, tracking, and recording all requests for maintenance services.
• Effectively able to coordinate efforts to resolve and implement corrective action plans.
• Deep insight into achieving occupancy levels by conducting informative and personalized tours of the community.
✓ Living Standards Establishment
✓ Brand Loyalty Building
✓ Marketing Support
✓ Activities Coordination
✓ Filing and Recordkeeping
✓ Tour Conducting
✓ Applications Management
✓ Resident Relations
✓ Budget Development
Property Management Assistant
JLL, Los Angeles, CA
6/2018 – Present
• Greet new tenants and ensure that they are made aware of the community and building rules and regulations.
• Respond to inquiries regarding available spaces, their rents, and lease agreements.
• Provide quick responses to requests for maintenance services, engineering, and security by tenants.
• Conduct regular property inspections to determine the need for maintenance and repair.
• Communicate repair and maintenance need to the maintenance supervisor and oversee their work.
• Prepare and distribute tenant rent statements and ensure collection of accounts receivable.
• Participate in budget processes and provide accurate forecasts for staff and supply levels.
• Create and maintain records of residents in a safe and confidential manner, ensuring that they are updated regularly.
Key Accomplishments and Results
• Attained 100% occupancy goals owing to exceptional marketing and convincing efforts.
• Retained all 10 residents who were collectively planning to move home, by providing them with additional benefits in terms of maintenance services.
Residential Solutions, Los Angeles, CA
2/2016 – 5/2019
• Provided residents with information on the rules and protocols of the building.
• Ensured that all amenities were properly arranged for new and existing tenants.
• Provided arbitrary services in cases of conflict, to ensure the best interest of all people involved.
• Coordinated efforts to ensure that the residential facility was maintained properly.
• Maintained files of all residents and ensured that they were regularly updated.
Key Accomplishments and Results
• Introduced a series of tours designed especially for corporate customers, resulting in increased interest from the corporate sector.
• Implemented a novel recordkeeping system, which decreased problems associated with pulling residents’ data in an efficient manner.
Los Angeles City University, Los Angeles, CA | 2005
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
MS Office Applications
“Collaborative work is the lifeblood of success in property management. I know the real estate challenges and their solutions.”
Exemplary professional references available on request