Assistant Property Managers provide supportive assistance to property managers.
If you are looking for a job for this position, you may need to provide information regarding knowledge of the real estate world, marketing activities and risk management.
Let us see how you can put all this in a resume.
Assistant Property Manager Resume Sample
263 Wayside Road, Kingston, GA 25290
(909) 119-9119, Email
To obtain an Assistant Property Manager position at the Telltale Properties. Offering administrative acumen and knowledge of the real estate setting to provide effective services to the office.
• Two years of experience in real estate setting
• Exceptional understanding of property management functions
• Highly skilled in providing comprehensive commercial and residential property brokerage services
• Hands on experience in promoting and maintaining healthy relationships with tenants
• In depth knowledge of assisting the property manager with development of RFPs and execution of contracts
• Excellent customer service skills – Able to convince clients
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention
• Detail oriented and ability to multitask
• Strong organizational skills
• Introduced budget preparation and accruals techniques that provide up-to-the-minute information thereby reducing work load and groundwork time
• Trained new employees in property management by employing preset training methods and preparing them to be “market ready”
February 2010 – Present
Asset Property Management
Assistant Property Manager
• Maintain accurate resident records and customer relations
• Work with office staff to ensure prudent rent collection
• Produce delinquency reports on a monthly basis
• Schedule site visits when necessary
• Work with property manager to develop proactive teams
• Assist leasing agents in marketing vacant space
• Accept service requests from residents and route appropriately
• Code all information in company provided property related database
• Organize and file paperwork
Kingston University – 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration