In order to hire a judicial assistant, employers often look at resumes with critical eyes, because of the type of work it is. Hence, the resume, especially the objective that sits at the top of your most important job application document, needs to be excellent.
A resume objective for a judicial assistant position should possess information about the applicant’s desire to work for a specific company. Specifically, you should highlight your knowledge of:
- Administrative and clerical work pertaining to supporting judges.
- Preparing and filing court documents, and check information for accuracy
- Managing assigned judges’ calendars
- Preparing and reviewing reports in order to ensure compliance
- Providing prompt and accurate case information
Here are some objectives examples for a judicial assistant resume.
Sample Objectives for Judicial Assistant Resume
1. Competent and resourceful individual, with over 4 years of experience of working in a judicial environment. Presently seeking a position as a Judicial Assistant at Pierce County, Washington.
2. Results-oriented Judicial Assistant aspiring to work for the City of Houston. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on experience in researching and compiling a variety of informational material to assist with case hearings.
3. Highly skilled Judicial Assistant poised to work in a challenging environment. Leveraging 6 years of experience in researching laws, precedents, and other documents in order to provide relevant information to judges and juries.
4. Eager to work for ABC Company in the capacity of a Judicial Assistant. Demonstrated skills in summarizing information compiled and preparing periodic or specialized reports. Effectively able to take and transcribe dictation, and organize and maintain files for judges’ use.
5. Judicial Assistant, with excellent knowledge of providing assistance prior to and during proceedings by preparing for cases, and examining legal documents. Hands-on experience in keeping records of new laws and changes to existing ones.
6. Desire a position at Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida by providing the benefit of expertise in coordinating and scheduling judges’ appointments and meetings, and supervising the activities of courthouse interns.
Entry Level Judicial Assistant Resume Objectives Examples
7. Poised to work as a Judicial Assistant for X Company. Leveraging excellent knowledge of handling administrative and clerical work. Well-versed in preparing courtroom for hearings, and closely monitoring recorders to ensure consistent and clear recording.
8. Looking for a Judicial Assistant position at Maricopa County utilizing well-developed skills in directing and overseeing the function of the assigned judge’s office. Deeply familiar with coordinating schedules, explaining departmental procedures to attorneys, and ensuring that relevant case files are present during hearings.