Caretaker Job Description
Caretakers watch over buildings, schools, community centers and residential apartments ensure safe, sanitary and well-maintained environment.
Their work is demanding as it involves lifting and moving of heavyweights. They might also require working at heights using ladders.
A caretaker resume or CV is your first contact with the prospective employer. It contains bullets list of your skills and abilities to perform the necessary functions of the job – as it is more important than qualifications. In a Caretaker Resume, mentioning of some specialized skills such as minor repairs, woodwork and DIY would be valuable.
The following Caretaker Resume Example will assist you to apply for a caretaker job in organizations such as local authorities, churches, housing associations, buildings and big companies.
Look out for vacancies in local newspapers and websites, make a caretaker cover letter and resume and send it to the employer.
Caretaker Resume Example
32 Atlantic Avenue, Houston, TX 65987
(000) 201-9637 | [Email]
Creating a safe, healthy and appealing environment for residents and community.
Uniquely qualified Caretaker with 8+ years’ hands-on experience in general cleanliness, minor repairs, and lawn maintenance. Exceptional interpersonal skills, high attention to detail and a genuine desire to serve clients in a busy environment. Profound ability to oversee cleaning staff and manage the flow of visitors. Well versed in health, safety, and security issues within assigned premises. Handles multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy work environment.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
|– Property Inspection||– Premise Security||– Sanitation|
|– Minor Repairs||– Litter Removal||– Staff Supervision|
|– Building Maintenance||– Locking/Unlocking||– Customer Service|
|– Record Keeping||– Painting/Decoration||– Communication|
ABC Company, Houston, TX | 2013 – Present
• Ensure that doors and windows are locked when the building is vacant.
• Supervise cleaning staff.
• Carry out minute repairs, and report major problems to supervisor.
• Check the premises to guard against damage or break-ins.
• Open up the building in the morning and locked it at night.
• Arrange chairs and tables for meetings and cleared away subsequently.
• Ensure that heating, lighting and alarm systems work properly.
HYZ LLL, Houston, TX | 2010 – 2013
• Prepared rental homes and facilitated guest arrivals/departures.
• Executed non-stop hospitality for members.
• Greeted guests upon their arrival.
• Fulfilled any special requests or needs in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensured the systems in the house was functioning correctly.
• Maintained lodging computer system.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
High School Diploma
St. Joseph’s Public School, Austin, TX – 2010
On-the-job training at ABC Company
• Diploma in Cleaning and Support Services
• Certificate in Skills for Supporting Public Services
Last updated on