Event Assistant Cover letters are an integral part of the job application set. Also known as a letter of intent or letter of introduction, they are an initial source of connection between a prospective employer and a candidate.
A cover letter is practically your first impression as a suitable candidate which is why it is known as a final document.
Before writing a cover letter for the position of an event assistant, go through the job advertisement thoroughly.
Though all employers demand the same skills for this position, there are specific employer preferences based on the company’s needs.
It is essential to find out what your target employer is looking for before you start writing.
Following is an event assistant cover letter example for guidance.
Related: Event Assistant Resume Sample
Sample Cover Letter for Event Assistant Position
89 Ricky Lane
Ashburn, VA 89443
February 9, 2021
Mr. Timothy George
Elite Event Planning Services
919 Madison Sq
Ashburn, VA 89443
Dear Mr. George:
- Are you looking for a passionate event assistant to boost the business of Elite Event Planning Services?
- Could you use a skilled and practiced hand in event planning and management?
- Do you seek an event assistance professional who is an expert in generating timelines and successfully achieving all targets in time?
If yes, then my attached resume will interest you!
As an energetic event assistant who is working in the event management industry for the last four years, I am excited to put my skills to the success of your events. Following are brief highlights of my core competencies which seems perfectly compatible with your job description:
- Expert in organizing conferences, ensuring proper set up of AV aids requested by the client, and handling the guest’s travel and stay bookings.
- Skilled in site inspection and securing company favorable negotiations with caterers and third-party vendors.
- Documented success in managing logistics for high volume events.
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding timeline and budgetary targets.
Having elaborated my remarkably matching competencies above with your job requirements, I will excitedly wait for an interview call from you soon. If you need any additional information, please contact me at (005) 222-6666.
Thank you for your time and consideration.