Computer Assistant Resumes should never be taken for granted; a resume is not simply a piece of paper depicting a candidates qualifications.
Instead, a resume along with a Computer Assistant Cover Letter tells a hiring committee what a candidate is all about in terms of skills and personality as how you write a resume is how the employer sees you as a worker.
The following example will help you lots when writing your resume for computer assistant job.
24, Example Ave. Houston, TX 62221
(000) 999-0987, chuck @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a computer assistant with ABC Company utilizing technical and administrative skills in a motivating work environment.
• Over two years of practical experience as a computer assistant
• Vastly experienced in basic computer operations and their working knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of popular computer languages and design software
• Hands-on experience in rectifying computer related problems including hardware and software issues, virus and spyware problems and installation of programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
• Comfortable with creating and maintaining complicated databases for the company’s use
• Good proficiency in looking after day to day office related work
Sep 2013 – Present
Technologics, Houston, TX
• Oversee general computer operations
• Help engineers with installation and maintenance of their work stations
• Monitor software and hardware issues including troubleshooting network problems
• Develop and maintaining computer operations related reports
May 2012 – Sep 2013
Permanent General Assurance Corp. – Nashville, TN
• Operated and troubleshoot high speed commercial printers
• Prepared tapes for backup processes
• Verified validity and clarity of computer reports
• Assisted technical staff in the recovery activities in case of breakdown
• Performed maintenance and repairs tasks on computers and printers
• Assisted with user accounts, access additions and terminations
High School Diploma – CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Nashville, TN – 2006
• Proven ability to work effectively when unsupervised
• Ability to learn and develop new skills
• Bilingual – English and Chinese
• Multitasking without compromising quality of work