Computer Assistant Resumes should never be taken for granted; a resume is not merely a piece of paper depicting a candidates qualifications.
Instead, a resume along with a Computer Assistant Cover Letter tells a hiring committee what a candidate is all about concerning skills and personality as to how you write a resume is how the employer sees you as a worker.
The following example will help you lots when writing your resume for a computer assistant job.
Computer Assistant Resume Example
24, Example Ave. Houston, TX 62221
Looking for a position as a computer assistant with ABC Company utilizing technical and administrative skills in a motivating work environment.
Over 5 years of practical experience as a computer assistant. Vastly experienced in basic computer operations and their working. In-depth knowledge of popular computer languages and design software. Ability to rectify computer related problems including hardware and software issues, virus and spyware issues and installation of programs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Comfortable with creating and maintaining complicated databases for the company’s use
• Excellent proficiency in looking after the day to day office related work
ATC Technologies, Houston, TX | Sep 2013 – Present
• Oversee general computer operations.
• Help engineers with installation and maintenance of their workstations.
• Monitor software and hardware issues including troubleshooting network problems.
• Develop and maintaining computer operations related reports.
Permanent Assurance Corp. – Nashville, TN | May 2012 – Sep 2013
• Operated and troubleshoot high-speed commercial printers.
• Prepared tapes for backup processes.
• Verified validity and clarity of computer reports.
• Assisted technical staff in the recovery activities in case of breakdown.
• Performed maintenance and repairs tasks on computers and printers.
• Assisted with user accounts, access additions, and terminations.
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Nashville, TN – 2006
• Proven ability to work efficiently with no supervision
• Ability to learn and develop new skills
• Bilingual – English and Chinese
• Multitasking without compromising the quality of work