In order to apply for an assembler job, you will need to write a great resume.
And here is how you do it:
Sample Resume For Assembler Job
38 Huppert Road
South Range, WI 09620
richrich @email .com
Energetic and detail-oriented Assembler with 9+ years’ successful track record of positioning parts and assemblies, resolving assembly problems, and interpreting assembly instructions. Ability to follow complex machine and component assembly instructions. Recognized for working independently as well as collaboratively. Associate of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
|– Sketches Interpretation||– Assembly Line Awareness||– Subassemblies Management|
|– Parts Positioning||– Measurements||– Equipment Operations|
|– Supplies Maintenance||– Resources Conservation||– Instruments Control|
|– Quality Focus||– Mechanical Inspections||– Troubleshooting|
• Successfully troubleshot a problematic component in a machine, which had gone undiagnosed for 3 weeks
• Expedited the assembly line time by 80% by implementing a module to speed production
• Maintained quality control for end products consistently for 5 years by ensuring that all quality maintenance protocols are met
• Introduced a new assembly system which reduced production time by 65%
JMI Resources, South Range, WI
8/2017 – Present
• Study assembly instructions on blueprints and drawings and gather required parts and tools.
• Position all required parts and subassemblies by ensuring that all measurements are taken into account.
• Assemble components after examining that all connections are correctly fit and fasten parts and subassemblies properly.
• Alter dimensions to fit specifications appropriately and verify that all specifications have been taken into consideration.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions and ensure that repairs are done in a manner so that downtime is minimal.
City Corporation, South Range, WI
5/2015 – 8/2013
• Interpreted measurements, verified specifications, and construed blueprints
• Ascertained that inventory of supplies, tools, and equipment is replenished on time
• Ensured that any supply issues are resolved quickly
• Utilized hand-held tools such as drill guns and solders
• Performed manual assembly work
• Reworked assembled items or equipment and products in accordance with specified engineering stipulations.
Goodman Manufacturing Company, South Range, WI
2/2012 – 5/2013
• Gathered parts for assemblies and subassemblies and ensured that they were collected at work areas.
• Assisted assemblers by holding and positioning parts and subassemblies so that they can be joined properly.
• Aligned components using hand tools and portable power tools and drilled, tapped, and reamed holes where required.
• Cleared work areas and moved materials and items post-assembly in a safe manner.
• Performed welding and soldering activities to help put parts and assemblies together.
Associate of Science in Mechanical Engineering
South Range High School, South Range, WI – 2000
• Assembly Line Software
• MS Word and Excel