A tire technician resume is a short document that holds information about your work experience, and qualifications.
In your resume, place information such as accomplishments, competencies, education, qualifications, and work background as a tire technician in an attractive way.
Keep your resume simple and easy to read.
See also: Tire Technician/Installer Cover Letter
View the following example to get ideas.
Tire Technician/Installer Resume Example
63 Ian Road East
TIRE TECHNICIAN | TIRE INSTALLER
Experienced tire technician and installer with comprehensive knowledge of heavy-duty tire sizes and types. Dependable and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail. Well-versed in performing tire mounting procedures, and using tools and equipment used for tire changing, replacement, and repairing.
Tire Inspection | Mounting and Dismounting
Rotation | Balancing, and Alignment
Tools and Equipment Use | Tubing
Patching | Vehicle Raising
Balancer Operations | Shop Maintenance
Customer Liaison | Damage Reduction
Tire Technician and Installer
Tire Discounters, Fresno, CA
• Greet 30+ customers per day and inquire into their purpose of visit
• Inspect tires and provide customers with feedback
• Check problems associated with tires and rims
• Provide customers with tire replacement or repair cost estimates
• Educate customers on available tire brands, and help them choose ones that fit their budgets
• Prepare tires for installation, and install them as per procedure
• Inspect and test newly installed tires to ensure proper fitting
• Repair old tires by effectively patching them up, and replacing nozzles
• Perform wheel alignment and balancing tasks
• Operate diagnostic tools and equipment to perform tires repair and replacement work
Tire Technician Assistant
Coatsworth Tires, Fresno, CA
Dec 2013-May 2015
• Assisted in looking for punctures in tires by placing them in water tubs
• Patched tires according to provided instructions
• Assisted drivers in parking their vehicles on mounts
• Performed tire rotation work
• Oversaw tire and tools inventory, and informed of low stock situations
• Cleaned and maintained tools and equipment used in bricklaying work
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Fresno, CA – 2012