What to Write in a Tire Technician Resume?
A tire technician or installer’s resume must hold information about the candidate’s work experience, and current skills.
With regards to specifics, knowledge of changing and replacing tires, and performing wheel alignment and balancing is important to mention.
The format of your tire installer resume should be simple and easy to read. This way, you can place information such as accomplishments, competencies, education, qualifications, and work background as a tire technician in an attractive way in your resume.
See also: Tire Technician/Installer Cover Letter
Tire Technician/Installer Resume Sample
63 Ian Road East, Fresno, CA87021
TIRE TECHNICIAN | TIRE INSTALLER
Experienced tire technician and installer with comprehensive knowledge of heavy-duty tire sizes and types. Dependable and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail. Well-versed in performing tire mounting procedures, and using tools and equipment used for tire changing, replacement, and repairing.
Tire Inspection | Mounting and Dismounting
Rotation | Balancing, and Alignment
Tools and Equipment Use | Tubing
Patching | Vehicle Raising
Balancer Operations | Shop Maintenance
Customer Liaison | Damage Reduction
Tire Technician and Installer
Tire Discounters, Fresno, CA
• Greet 30+ customers per day and inquire into their purpose of visit
• Inspect tires and provide customers with feedback
• Check problems associated with tires and rims
• Provide customers with tire replacement or repair cost estimates
• Educate customers on available tire brands, and help them choose ones that fit their budgets
• Prepare tires for installation, and install them as per procedure
• Inspect and test newly installed tires to ensure proper fitting
• Repair old tires by effectively patching them up, and replacing nozzles
• Perform wheel alignment and balancing tasks
• Operate diagnostic tools and equipment to perform tire repair, and replacement work
Coatsworth Tires, Fresno, CA
Dec 2013-May 2015
• Assisted in looking for punctures in tires by placing them in water tubs
• Patched tires according to provided instructions
• Assisted drivers in parking their vehicles on mounts
• Performed tire rotation work
• Oversaw tire and tools inventory, and informed of low stock situations
• Cleaned and maintained tools and equipment used in bricklaying work
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Fresno, CA – 2012