Writing an excellent resume is a crucial step in your Recreation Coordinator job search.
If you’re looking for a well-written example Recreation Coordinator resume for inspiration, we have the best resume samples to get you started.
Recreation Coordinator Resume Example
100 Table Rock Road
Boise, DE 75922
deecraig @ email . com
An accomplished recreation coordinator whose honesty and integrity resulted in effective events management and excellent client relationships. Committed by nature with a “big picture” focus; performance-driven, with a strong ability to meet deadlines. Demonstrated expertise in organizing, developing, scheduling, and implementing age-appropriate recreational and athletic programs.
• Proficient in liaising with different agencies such as youth government programs to induct volunteers and reduce juvenile crime.
• Qualified to conduct training seminars, coaching clinics, and community meetings with a view to promoting community recreational activities.
• Documented success in staying current on recreation program development and management through effective research activities.
– Recreation management – Outreach programs
– Program evaluation – Athletics
– Facility maintenance – Budgeting
– Seasonal activities – Agency Liaison
– Health and Safety – Scheduling
• Introduced 20 age-appropriate outdoor activities for preschoolers to be incorporated into the Children’s Program.
• Implement an evaluation system that works on a feedback basis to provide responses to the efficacy of implemented recreational programs.
• Reorganized the inventory system, thereby reducing budget constraints by 50%.
• Saved the company $12000 annually by booking Grande Hall in advance for 12 months.
Masonic Villages, Boise, DE
• Assess the need for recreational activities for registered groups
• Identify each group’s special recreational interests
• Design and develop recreational activities such as camping and sports to meet each group’s needs
• Coordinate the details of each recreational program on a day-to-day basis
• Plan, organize, and instruct specific classes, activities, and holiday programs
• Arrange for premises to be secured in sync with each program’s requirements
• Ensure that secures premises are cleaned and maintained before and after each activity
• Meet with vendors, suppliers, and agencies to secure the delivery of supplies and services
• Provide clients with information on available recreational avenues and their monthly fees
• Evaluate the efficacy of implemented programs and ensure that amendments are made to them so that more value can be derived from them
• Schedule program activities and volunteers and handle recruitment, training, and deployment activities
• Prepare recreation plans and ensure that each activity is carried out according to the plan
Southern Management, Boise, DE
• Provided support in developing and implementing core recreation programs
• Coordinated the activities of implemented day-to-day programs
• Maintained recreation inventory and ordered activity supplies within allocated budgets
• Rented and signed out recreation tools and equipment to clients
• Inducted clients into recreation programs they were enrolled in
• Assisted members in taking part in recreational activities by providing them with rules information and limitations
BS – Athletic Administration
Delaware State University, Boise, DE – 2011
See also: Recreation Coordinator Cover Letter