Recreation Aide Skills are ones you have obtained during previous work experience, education, hobbies, sports, workshops, classes, volunteering, or any other experiences or activities in your life that are appropriate to Recreational employment opportunities.
Transferable skills for a Recreation Aide are essential when you are thinking to change careers, or graduating from college.
If you are a first-time or entry-level job seeker or have been without a job for an extended length of time, these skills will be vital in your search for work.
Take a look at the following skills statements for a Recreation Aide Resume, which will be very helpful while preparing your job application.
You may select 5 to 6 phrases for the skills, qualifications, summary, or strengths section of your resume.
Sample Skills to Add in a Recreation Aide Resume
• Highly skilled in supervising the daily activities of participants
• Hands-on experience in providing safe and pleasurable activities for youth and adult recreation programs
• Track record of instructing and coaching sports activities
• Able to maintain the sanitation of facilities
• Proven record of assisting with arts and crafts activities
• Demonstrated ability to help with health and education programs and environmental activities
• In-depth knowledge of preparing reports and keeping daily attendance rosters
• Proven ability to provide outstanding customer services through regular contact with patrons of all ages
• Thorough understanding of the distribution of meals and food
• Comprehensive knowledge of attending and supervising participants on all local field trips and overnight trips
• Substantial knowledge of handling class registration
• Experienced in maintaining recreational equipment in working condition
• An energetic and compassionate person
• Enjoy working with the elderly
• Current driver’s license
• Able to transport residents
• Good driving record
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bilingual: English and Portuguese
• Able to communicate in written and verbally
• Current CPR and First Aid Certification
• Good health and physical capabilities