If you are applying for that very tempting lunch aide position, analyze the following questions first
– Are you capable of handling the high demands of this job?
– Do you know anything about children and their behavioral issues?
– Are you familiar with the nutritional needs of youngsters?
If the answer is yes, proceed to write a cover letter!
A cover letter for a lunch aide position will require you to be very focused on the job description provided by the employer.
Through a cover letter, you are trying to get a point across and that is – how well you are suited for the lunch aide job.
As a matter of fact, the hiring manager will look closely at the parity between your talents and their needs.
If the comparison between the two is spot on, you will be called in for an interview. Therefore, it is important to pay special attention to what the employer expects.
Related: Lunch Aide Resume
Here is a cover letter sample for a lunch aide position that might interest you.
Lunch Aide Cover Letter Example
325 New Street
Monroe, NC 21020
Gloria @ email .com
April 11, 2022
Ms. Oliva Manning
Boston Elementary School
920 Ambrose Road
Monroe, NC 24642
Dear Mrs. Manning:
I am interested in speaking with you regarding a lunch aide position with your school. My relevant experience, as well as my CPR certification, have prepared me well to make a significant contribution to Boston Elementary School.
After reviewing my resume, you will note a perfect match between my skills and your requirements. Specifically, these include:
• Demonstrated expertise in monitoring students during lunch hours to ensure their physical wellbeing.
• Documented success in ensuring an efficient and orderly means of purchasing meals.
• Ability to encourage students to partake meals while informing them about the health benefits.
• Special talent for assisting students in developing appropriate eating habits pertaining to nutrition and manners.
Owing to my enthusiasm and love for children, I believe I can surpass your expectations. I will call you next week to follow up. If you prefer to speak with me sooner, please call me at (000) 182-6532.
Thank you for your time and consideration.