A resume for a laundry aide position is your only chance to impress the prospective employer and persuade them to call you for an interview.
Your laundry aide resume should be easy to read.
In your resume, you have to summarize your accomplishments as well as skills while highlighting relevant experience.
Here are some tips to help you write a great resume for laundry aide job:
- Review some resume samples online
- Put the most important information first
- Use active language
- Call attention to relevant qualifications and achievements
- Proofread twice
- Send a Laundry Aide Cover Letter along with your resume
Below is a sample resume for your further guidance.
Laundry Aide Resume Sample
33 King Street, Houston, TX 65999
(000) 142-4241, Email Address
Results-driven and hardworking Laundry Aide with 8 years of thriving track record of performing a variety of laundry duties. Highly skilled in operating different types of laundry machines. Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job. Follow written and verbal instructions efficiently.
• Maintaining a high level of service standards.
• Performing effectively without supervision.
• Understanding of state policies and procedures regarding laundry protocols.
• Keeping the resident’s information confidential.
• Using courtesy.
North Eastman Health Association Inc, Houston, TX | 2013– Present
• Transport laundry containers with soiled linen carts
• Operate different kinds of commercial washers and dryers
• Maintain precise records of linen inventory
• Clean and keep laundry area in a neat and orderly manner
• Ensure the highest quality of service
• Create a caring and compassionate environment
New Community Corporation, Newark, NJ | 2009 – 2013
• Maintained a sufficient supply of washing chemicals and other associated supplies.
• Washed, dried, folded and transported linen in keeping with procedures.
• Kept record of the number of all clothes washed.
• Ensured the availability of supplies of clean linens.
• Transported soiled linen to the main laundry room.
• Worked with the Workplace Materials Information System (WHMIS).
• Performed repair and maintenance duties when required.
CITY HIGH SCHOOL, Houston, TX | 2005
Strong professional references available