A Laundry Aide works under the supervision of a Support Services Manager and performs assigned tasks of processing, treatment, and mending of linen and laundry as required by the company. All duties are performed under established policies and procedures.
A resume for a laundry aide position is your only chance to impress the prospective employer and persuade them to call you for an interview. Following is an excellent Resume example along with a Laundry Aide Cover Letter.
See also: Laundry Assistant Resume Sample
Sample Resume for Laundry Aide
33 King Street, Houston, TX 65999
(000) 142-4241, Email Address
Results-driven and hardworking Laundry Aide with 8 years of thriving track record of performing a variety of laundry duties. Highly skilled in operating different types of laundry machines. Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job. Follow written and verbal instructions efficiently.
• Maintains a high level of service standards.
• Record of working effectively without supervision.
• Thorough understanding of state policies and procedures regarding laundry protocols.
• Special talent for keeping resident’s information confidential and implementing courtesy.
North Eastman Health Association Inc, Houston, TX | 2013– Present
• Transport laundry containers with soiled linen carts
• Operate different kinds of commercial washers and dryers
• Maintain precise records of linen inventory
• Clean and keep laundry area in a neat and orderly manner
• Ensure the highest quality of service
• Create a caring and compassionate atmosphere
New Community Corporation, Newark, NJ | 2009 – 2013
• Maintained a sufficient supply of washing chemicals and other associated supplies.
• Washed, dried, folded and transported linen in keeping with procedures.
• Kept record of the number of all clothes washed.
• Ensured the availability of supplies of clean linens.
• Transported soiled linen to the main laundry room.
• Worked with the Workplace Materials Information System (WHMIS).
• Performed repair and maintenance duties when required.
Diploma: CITY HIGH SCHOOL, Houston, TX | 2005
Strong professional references available
Last updated on