It is not possible to write a rocking resume for an activities aide position if you do not have the right information.
Firstly, gather all the info that needs to go into the resume. Then, organize it properly.
For an activities aide job, your resume should highlight your skills in planning and executing activities for patients or residents.
Moreover, it should be made clear that you are the best person to hire because of your expertise in handling patients.
Here is a resume sample for you to get ideas from:
See also: Activities Aide Cover Letter for Resume
Activities Aide Resume Sample
100 Oxford Road, Grand Island, NE11202
• Developed a program, specifically for the geriatric population of the rehabilitation center.
• Devised an outreach strategy, as a result, collected 95% of required donations.
• Implemented the concept of enhanced living, thereby increasing the resident base by 65%.
• Introduced a coaching methodology, as a result, identified individual needs and desires in a profound way.
Wesley Enhanced Living, Grand Island, NE 2015-present
• Engage participants in conversation in order to determine their specific interests and personalities.
• Check each participant’s files and histories.
• Assist in creating individualized activities for each participant.
• Facilitate small groups in terms of initiation and supervision.
• Perform processes such as resident assessments and evaluations.
• Coach residents to discover and develop inner purposes.
• Transport residents to and from activities.
• Ensure that activity rooms are properly set up.
ATFG, Grand Island, NE 2011-2015
• Provided assistance to residents as and when needed.
• Encouraged residents to take an active part in activities.
• Monitored participation and created correlating logs.
• Responded to residents’ and volunteers’ needs.
• Ensured that facilities were safe for residents.
Sava Care, Grand Island, NE 2008-2011
• Assisted residents in handling personal care such as toileting and grooming.
• Provided bedside care.
• Ensured cleanliness and maintenance of residents’ rooms.
• Administered medication under supervision.
• Escorted residents to events such as in-house activities and parties.
High School Diploma
Grand Island High School, Grand Island, NE – 2009