An ideal cover letter for a construction administrative assistant resume begins with a catchy paragraph, clearly stating the interest of the candidate.
The introductory paragraph is followed by the main body. Ideally, the middle paragraph or the main body of a construction assistant cover letter is objectively formatted and documents the relevance among your skills to the required qualifications. Devote this paragraph to convince the potential employer that you are the ideal candidate for the job. Showcase your job specific training, skills and expertise without repeating your resume.
The ending paragraph is equally important. It must be very persuasive to leave a lingering impression on the employer. Craft it in a manner that impels the employer to take some action and schedule an interview straight away!
Construction Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
68 Heathery Lane, Wichita, KS 67403
(006) 777-3333, jacques @ email .com
February 13, 2014
Mr. Brad Davison
98 Fiery Ave
Wichita, KS 67403
Dear Mr. Davison:
It is with profound interest and enthusiasm that I respond to your job posting for a Construction Administrative Assistant. Possessing extensive training in construction management coupled with 7+ years of hands on experience in the field, my profile contains the exact skills and expertise that you are seeking for the position.
Following are brief highlights of my job relevant qualifications for your kind review and consideration.
• In-depth knowledge regarding OSHA safe building guidelines and state required legal protocols associated with building construction
• Expert in LEED construction points tracking
• Proficient user of AutoCAD, InDesign and Google Sketch-In
• Significant knowledge of roofing, sliding, flooring and window fixture safety protocols
• Documented success in coordinating with the construction teams and material suppliers regarding safe progress of construction work
• Adept at providing construction related administrative assistance and issuing weekly building progress reports
Considering the perfect relation between my competencies and your desired skills, I would welcome an opportunity of interview to establish the contributions I could make by joining Bounty Builders as a construction administrative assistant. I shall follow up with you next week. Should you have any queries and need to talk earlier, I will be available at (005) 333-6666.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.