In today’s aggressive job market, especially after COVID-19, hiring managers tend to receive numerous job applications against a single job opening. Therefore the importance of an attention-grabbing cover letter cannot be undermined.
A personal administrative assistant cover letter is basically a marketing tool that expresses your interest in a role and convinces the employer that your candidacy offers exactly what they seek in the ideal candidate.
Here is an example of a cover letter for the position of Personal Administrative Assistant.
Personal Administrative Assistant Cover Letter Example
48 Ivy Lane
Baltimore, MD 68900
gena. samuel@ email .com
May 29, 2022
Mr. Paul Smith
211 Fox Lane
Baltimore, MD 67555
Dear Mr. Smith
Your recent job posting for a Personal Administrative Assistant caught my eye as my skills and qualifications match almost exactly your needs. With over 3 years of experience in clerical capacities, I am poised to outperform in this role at Mayfair Homes.
Here are a few of my qualifications that will help me exceed your expectations:
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings accordingly.
- Making travel plans to suit the needs of the company in a cost-effective manner.
- Collaborating with the team of personal assistants to develop time-saving administrative strategies, cost-effective correspondence patterns, and systematic file keeping mechanisms.
- Planning meetings and conferences, summarizing their minutes in an organized manner.
- Attention to detail along with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks smartly.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
At my previous workplace, I was highly appreciated for my customer service and communication skills as I converted many walk-in visitors into regular customers by determining their needs and wants.
Keeping in view the perfect match of my candidacy against your requirements in terms of a Personal Administrative Assistant may I suggest a meeting?
Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m available for an interview at your convenience.