A resume for project administrator position is a candidate’s reflection. Creating a positive reflection is important.
When you write a resume, your main focus should be on what kind of an impression it makes on the person reading it.
The first and foremost thing that an employer will look for in a resume is plausible information. If he sees that, he is sure to consider you for the job.
What follows is a sample resume that is reflective of a project administrator’s skills and qualifications:
4066 Treaty Road | Butler, PA 55885
(000) 547-3020 | miacooper @ email . com
Self-motivated, confident and creative.
6+ years’ experience in providing executive administrative support to multiple projects at the same time. Known to uphold the standards of projects, exercise discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism. Works extremely well in a fast-paced multicultural environment through advanced communication skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Highly skilled in planning financial budgets and coordinating with teams to acquire work in progress updates.
• Demonstrated expertise in monitoring the progress of the project, placing special attention on timelines and deadlines
• Hands-on experience in providing support in developing and maintaining detailed project plans
• Proven record of effectively managing project training modules, by remaining within budgetary constraints
• Effectively able to monitor project performance and gauge additional administrative requirements
Needs Determination ~ Project Support ~ Budgeting ~ Module Review ~ Vendor Liaison ~ Correspondence Handling ~ Departmental Coordination ~ Project Planning ~ Changes Recommendations ~ Conflict Resolution ~ Staff Assessment Project ~ Integration
• Successfully brought 3 projects to fruition simultaneously, and within the provided deadline.
• Proved to be invaluable to the project planning phases of 5 projects, owing to extensive administrative and coordination support provided.
• Singlehandedly created a needs assessment protocol, which dynamically determined the requirements of each assigned project.
• Saved the company $5566 by suggesting acquiring internal logistical help for a detailed project, instead of bringing onboard a services company.
Wika Group, Butler, PA | 5/2011 – Present
• Set up and maintain job site offices and assist team members by providing them with project support
• Prepare project budgets and the report the status of budgets on a periodic basis
• Review expenditures for each program module and devise ways of decreasing them
• Act as a point of contact for explaining company policies and procedures regarding each project
• Investigate facility conditions and identify opportunities for improving facility operations
• Ascertain that projects run in compliance with the company’s requirements
• Maintain and integrate project plans and track and report overall progress
• Plan and schedule resources for multiple projects and perform correlating quality reviews
UNDP, Butler, PA | 2/2008 – 5/2011
• Coordinate activities and resources for each project and liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements
• Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that may arise
• Use project management tools to ensure that working hours and plans are properly managed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and ensure that proper reports are generated
• Assist in the preparation of project proposals and timeframes, along with handling schedules and budgets
Bachelor of Business Administration
Queens University, Orlando, FL – 2006
ABC Company, Orlando, FL | Jan – Nov 2007