Composing a resume for the post of Key Account Manager is a relatively sensitive task as compared to other, non sales positions. This position is especially crucial since it acts as a liaison between the firm and its customers.
A resume for a Key Account Manager must therefore speak of the candidate’s interpersonal skills and it should reach out to the employer. The resume must be a really expressive one that reflects good communication skills and ability to maintain and retain client-company relationship.
Key Account Manager Resume Sample
218 Hemmingway Lane | Kansas, MO 64112 | (000) 444-8765| alex.ken @ email . com
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Dynamic and assertive professional with 6+ years’ fruitful experience in account management. Solid track record of enhancing revenue via client accounts maintenance. A team player gifted by the ability to lead and motivate young sales personnel regarding customer dealing. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with an inborn convincing power. An in-depth understanding of the business dynamics and company-client interlink.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated ability to generate, retain and revive client relations that are beneficial for the company
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing ability supported by experience in working effectively under time and budgetary constraints
• Exceptional skills in managing, filing and organizing client data and recording product preferences efficiently
• Ability to lead and motivate sales team
• Proven expertise in public relations
Key Account Manager | Aug 2009 – Present
Hugo Housing and Land Associate, Cumberland, NJ
• Ensure delivery of high quality customer support and act as a liaison between top tier clients and management.
• Maintain each customer’s portfolio updated and record client’s product preferences accordingly.
• Generate monthly reports as per changes needed in product to better suit client needs.
• Correspond with production and sales department to bridge any gap among customer preferences and company produce.
• Create and submit timely, meaningful reports regarding acceptance/ rejection of new or existing packages that help management in crucial decision making.
• Supervise field sales team and internal sales team regarding latest product/package updates and train them on presenting the new products to potential clients.
• Monitor other competitive retail items and suggest up-gradations to the production team in order to keep the company products in the league, while keeping an eye on the budget as well.
Jr. Account Manager | Sep 2007 – Aug 2009
Fitz berg Enterprises, Essex, NJ
• Updated client data and transaction records on monthly basis.
• Conducted client satisfaction surveys and generated comprehensive reports based on those, consisting of suggestions for effective changes in production design.
• Introduced new products to existing customers.
• Matchless power of persuasion
• Analytical thinking and decision making power
• Aptitude and etiquette regarding public relations
Bachelors in Account Management (2009)
Essex County College, NJ
Last updated on