A daycare worker is usually responsible for developing and applying a care program for young children. They are required to ensure the growth and protection of the children under their supervision in line with policies. They also make sure that equipment and facilities are clean, safe and organized.
Following are some special skills and qualifications for a daycare worker resume.
You may select some of these statements for your resume which are most relevant to employer’s needs.
• Adept at planning and implementing activities to meet the emotional, physical and social needs of the children
• Special talent for preparing nutritious snacks and lunches for children
• Proven ability to ensure children are safe and have good behavior
• In-depth knowledge of arranging and taking part in indoor and outdoor plays
• Able to change diapers of infants and toddlers by following proper health guidelines
• Comprehensive knowledge of teaching children regarding good health and personal habits; eating, resting, and toileting
• Highly skilled in reading to children and instruct simple painting, drawing, games, hand work, and songs
• Substantial knowledge of keeping records of child’s development and talk about child’s requirements with guardians
• Committed to manage children with special needs and medical conditions
• Proven record of teaching children to share and to be giving, tolerant, and understanding of others
• Thorough understanding of preparing and serving meals and drinks to children
• Demonstrated capability of guiding and correcting children when needed