Following are some special skills and qualifications for a daycare worker resume.
You may select some of these statements for your resume which are most relevant to employer’s needs.
Daycare Worker Skills for Resume
• Proven ability to ensure children are safe and have good behavior
• In-depth knowledge of arranging and taking part in indoor and outdoor plays
• Able to change diapers of infants and toddlers by following proper health guidelines
• Comprehensive knowledge of teaching children regarding good health and personal habits; eating, resting, and toileting
• Highly skilled in reading to children and instruct simple painting, drawing, games, hand work, and songs
• Substantial knowledge of keeping records of child’s development and talk about child’s requirements with guardians
• Committed to manage children with special needs and medical conditions
• Proven record of teaching children to share and to be giving, tolerant, and understanding of others
• Thorough understanding of preparing and serving meals and drinks to children
• Demonstrated ability of guiding and correcting children when needed