A good recommendation letter from your previous employer increase you chances to obtain a new job as a waitress.
Following is a sample reference or recommendation letter for waiter/waitress.This reference letter is useful for the employers of UK, USA, Canada and Australia. In addition, you might use this sample in other countries.
Note: A Reference Letter for waitress must be written on the letterhead of company / restaurant / hotel.
Waitress Reference Letter Example
July 23, 2014
To Whom It May Concern
It is a great pleasure to recommend Mary Johnson for employment at your restaurant. Mary had been working as waitress with ABC Restaurant since may 2009.
Mary was an exceptional addition to our waiters’ team. During her 5 years of employment at our restaurant, she distinguished herself as an enthusiastic quick learner, capable worker and overall a brilliant young woman. Although, she is very good in all tasks assigned to her but she have performed extremely well in the following duties:
• Checked with customers to make sure that they are taking pleasure in their meals
• Took corrective action in case of any problem faced by patrons
• Escorted patrons to their tables
• Explained how a variety of menu items are being prepared, describing ingredients and food preparation methods
• Informed customers of daily specials
I, once again, will strongly recommend Mary for employment at your restaurant and wish her best of luck in her future endeavors. In case of any query, please do not hesitate to contact me.
52 New Street, Austin, TX
Tel: (000) 333-9876