Banks tellers perform routine financial transactions and provide exceptional customer service within a bank setting. They need to maintain contact with clients and must have the ability to work well with stakeholders even in the adverse situations. Since a bank teller handles money on a constant basis, s/he needs to be honest and possess the ability to perform both basic and advanced mathematical calculations.
A high school diploma / GED and some on job training is sufficient to apply for this position. They need to be totally customer oriented with a high sense of responsibility towards both the customers and the organization that they work for.
It is an established fact that people working on a position that requires absolute responsibility are run through extensive background checks. Since an employer looks out for people with exceptional aptitude for this job, most resumes are not considered at first glance. One of the reasons for this could be the fact that people do not ensure that their resumes stand out.
Here are a few examples of a bank teller’s resume objective statements that are guaranteed to make your resume be read:
● Dependable individual eager to obtain a position as a Bank Teller with Baltimore Bank utilizing sharp numeracy skills and ability to provide excellent customer services in a challenging environment.
● Methodical and reliable Bank Teller seeking a position at USA State Bank. Bringing strong customer care skills, detail orientation and math aptitude in order to serve the bank’s clients in a professional and effective manner.
● Seeking a Bank Teller position with Standard Chartered Bank using exceptional numerical skills and customer service orientation in order to provide a complete banking experience to the customers.
● Hardworking professional seeking a position as a Bank Teller with Barclays. Offering profound ability to anticipate customer questions and provide cash services in a friendly and professional manner.
● To work as a Bank Teller for Minnesota State bank employing honesty, hard work, and solid customer service and cash handling skills.