This sample resume for a Factory Shift Supervisor is specially designed to assist you to make your own resume. The shift supervisor in a factory is responsible to supervise the daily operation in keeping the policies and procedures stated by the management to make sure smooth operations during shift.
Factory Shift Supervisor is also accountable to prepare and train the employees of his section. Conduct worker performance reviews and is liable for shift agenda including worker training, work station assignments, worker breaks, worker vacations, eventually assignment, shift rotations, and alternate for absent employees.
The shift supervisor is supposed to have basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills and contain high school diploma. He/ She ought to have acquaintance of the manufacturing procedures, processes and machinery. He must be able to manage equipment and computers.
Factory Shift Supervisor Resume
334 Example Street ♦ Houston, TX 36666 ♦ (999) 999-9009 ♦ [Email]
Objective: Seeking a supervisory position with ABC Factory which will require me to utilize my skills and experience in order to maximize the profits.
Summary of Qualifications
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Highly skilled in resolving conflicts among co-workers
• Effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
• Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Suit and Outlook
• Experience in using computerized timekeeping systems
• Bilingual: English and Russian
2005 – Present
AAA Garments Factory, Houston TX
• Ensure the good quality of the manufactured goods
• Take charge of operations when the manager is not around
• Assist any new or inexpert workers get necessary training
• Manage the orientation for the fresh workers
• Ensure the place of work is clean and in order
High School Diploma – 2004