Writing a resume for entry level position of dental receptionist is somewhat tricky because you have no practical experience to write and it is hard to convince the reader in this situation. Still, you can make an effective resume by highlighting your transferable skills and relevant capabilities.
A dental receptionist provide front desk and administrative support to a dental facility. This may include taking phone calls and making appointments along with greeting patients as they arrive and ensuring that any paperwork is managed in a time efficient manner. Include these kinds of skills and abilities in your resume in order to make it more attractive.
The following example will give you a better idea how to write your dental receptionist resume when you have no experience in hand.
6109 Mill Street | Rayville, LA 66625
Cellular: (555) 995-5555 | Email:
Looking for a receptionist position at Dental Associates utilizing exceptional administrative, customer care and front desk skills to maximize the efficiency of reception area.
• Adept at greeting patients and families, and scheduling appointments
• Well versed in calling patients to follow up
• In depth knowledge of providing relevant information to patients
• Computer: MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Rayville Community College, Rayville, LA | 2016
Associate of Applied Science in Business
Customer Care Intern | Mandarin Oriental, Rayville, LA | Summer 2016
• Assisted front desk agent in routine tasks:
• Greeted and escorted guests
• Assisted in reception paperwork
• Handled cash drawer
• Communicated with stakeholders
• Addressed special guest preferences
• Recorded client’s history profiles
• Customer service
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Verbal and written communication
• Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Handling high volume of work
• Working under stress and multitasking
• Worked as a volunteer receptionist at the Medical and Dental Facility to Rayville
• Provided volunteer services to Green Earth, an NGO working towards environmental concerns