A nanny or babysitter takes care of kids at the employer’s home or a daycare facility. Thy need to be self-motivated and reliable professionals with a fun and outgoing nature.
A resume is usually required by prospective employers to apply for a job. It should be written in a way which logically communicate job seekers’s qualifications, skills and experiences in a little space.
The following resume sample is effective both for babysitters and nannies.
45 4th Street ● New York, NY 02109
(000) 747-5289 ● anna @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Proactive and resourceful individual seeking a position as a nanny / babysitter utilizing extensive skills in providing effective care to children while managing household chores.
• Over 3 years’ hands-on experience in child care arena
• Well-versed with ages and stages of childhood development
• Respectful attitude towards others
• Fluent in English and Spanish and capable of teaching the same
• Current driver’s license with exceptional driving record
|● Activity Planning||● Diapering and Bathing||● Potty-Training|
|● Meal Preparation||● Reading||● Housekeeping|
|● Feeding||● Transportation||● Laundry|
Live-in Babysitter | RWP SOLUTIONS, New York, NY May 2012 – Jul 2015
• Cared, taught and controlled two children of ages 5 and 12
• Cleaned children’s rooms, performed laundry tasks and made beds
• Took children to and from school, lessons and appointments
• Coordinated activities that encouraged education and constructive progress
• Created a fun, secure, inspiring, and nurturing environment for the children
• Travelled with the children on outings
• Cooked meals and snacks for children
SOME COLLEGE, New York, NY – 2011
Early Childhood Development Certificate
CITY HIGH SCHOOL, New York, NY – 2009
High School Diploma
Current CPR Certification
• Adept at anticipating children’s needs
• Effective communication skills
• Enthusiastic to work 24/7
• Able to handle young teens
REFERENCES: Available on request